What's new

Protesters bring guns and mobs to Colorado Springs.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
Unrest is now brought to the suburbs.

How does anyone not confront the white boys with the tactical gear and rifle?

NTB2rKF.jpg

The Chinese are getting exactly what they'd want, I'd be a dead man tonight. Get the fuck out of my driveway.

NTB2rKF.png

A skilled shooter could probably drop them all from the front porch before they figure out how to make their guns work in time to shoot back.

There are some stupid fucking white people in this country. :shaking:

"Hands up, don't shoot" :lmao: I'm gonna bet that if the :mr-t:'s ​​​​​ took their own advice, the stupid fucks might not get shot.

Shit like that is going to make somebody go postal on their dumb asses. People with common sense can only take so much stupidity before shit goes south......

A skilled shooter could probably drop them all from the front porch before they figure out how to make their guns work in time to shoot back.

I don't think you'd even have to be that skilled, if recent events are anything to judge by the others will scatter at the first sign that they might splatter instead. Not to say that the right thing still wouldn't be to take down as many as you can hit while they run.

There are some stupid fucking white people in this country. :shaking:

"Hands up, don't shoot" :lmao: I'm gonna bet that if the :mr-t:'s ​​​​​ took their own advice, the stupid fucks might not get shot.

Shit like that is going to make somebody go postal on their dumb asses. People with common sense can only take so much stupidity before shit goes south......

They're already starting to find out what happens when you fuck with someone who actually knows how to pull the trigger, if they keep trying to move out into suburbs or farther, the street will run red with dipshit blood.

They won’t go past the easily accessible suburbs. Going out farther is where the wild things are, city folks don’t do well out here
Like where I was today?

Big Ol’ mamma bear rides the quad out to the end of the short gravel road to where the pavement main country road is. I’m parked there doing my work. She mad dogs me but doesn’t stop or talk, she just rides out and circles back the way she came...

And five minutes later two older club members ride out the graveL road and leave on their Harleys.

Big Momma lookout bear....

Wasting lead is too expensive. A 3/4 ton with a cow catcher bumper would do more damage. Pull plates, go bowling for dipshits, and garage the rig after a couple of passes. THAT'D make more of a statement than Johnny USA popping off rounds would.

Food for thought, feller's.:flipoff2:

They won’t go past the easily accessible suburbs. Going out farther is where the wild things are, city folks don’t do well out here

alright, i'm going to agree with evernoob here, that statement is :homer:

this shit in an arts district in the middle of Seattle is one thing, and it sure as hell isn't them walking through the suburbs. that is going to be worse. our farther? Nope, shit is going to get wild in the suburbds. hell, the suburbs are already wild :laughing: the neighborhood next to mine with the nonyards and 2k+sqft homes is as violent as the neighborhood city center, in terms of theft/drugs/abuse/arson/etc.

Wasting lead is too expensive. A 3/4 ton with a cow catcher bumper would do more damage. Pull plates, go bowling for dipshits, and garage the rig after a couple of passes. THAT'D make more of a statement than Johnny USA popping off rounds would.

Food for thought, feller's.:flipoff2:

Nah.

truck-sprays-sewage-sludge-onto-in-grand-bay-field-14caa02ca9a9f25b.jpg

alright, i'm going to agree with evernoob here, that statement is :homer:

this shit in an arts district in the middle of Seattle is one thing, and it sure as hell isn't them walking through the suburbs. that is going to be worse. our farther? Nope, shit is going to get wild in the suburbds. hell, the suburbs are already wild :laughing: the neighborhood next to mine with the nonyards and 2k+sqft homes is as violent as the neighborhood city center, in terms of theft/drugs/abuse/arson/etc.

Yup. Roll up on the wrong latino suburban neighborhood spewing BLM and watch shit get real, regardless if they are actually black or not. That's not even unleashing the wrath of the suburban karen calling in the SWAT team for any car parked in their neighborhood for longer than 5mins.

Fuck the 2020s already can we just skip ahead to 2030?

Yup. Roll up on the wrong latino suburban neighborhood spewing BLM and watch shit get real, regardless if they are actually black or not. That's not even unleashing the wrath of the suburban karen calling in the SWAT team for any car parked in their neighborhood for longer than 5mins.

Fuck the 2020s already can we just skip ahead to 2030?

Stop fantasizing.

I’m waiting to see where the Minneapolis city council goes with their “public safety force” :homer:

shitfucked, that is where they are going with it.

kid at work grew up in Ecuador, they have "public safety" stuff that isn't armed police, police are basically just around for what we would use SWAT for. because the safety force is unarmed, all the violent people basically ignore them, if they don't enact violence against them, and all the normal people are generally dissastified to just bribe them. So, of course, the low confidence they inspire just leads to more overall violence and reduced confidence and more corruption.

as fucking expected :laughing:

Somebody should find the bus that brought them from the ghetto and torch it.

I would like to see them invade a nice little town like Kaycee Wyoming. Let them try tearing down that nasty little statue in the park.
IMG_4493.jpg

Where are all the homeowners? Were they hiding?

They should have all started mowing their lawns at the same time.

The irony of them yelling no Racist KKK while standing in someones yard to intimidate them is palpable. The only thing they forgot was crosses to burn...

What would you do? For real, what would you do?

All this bullshit is as serious as the coronavirus. A completely overblown joke to try and drive fear and divide people and only effects a tiny 1/2 percent of the people.

As soon as the election is over, this is all going back into the closet until the next election.

Colorado springs?
dragonman is ready for them...

20200729_122750.jpg

I live down a dirt road...pretty sure I'd just push my truck through, hoping they tried to surround me to give justification to punch it.

We're supposed to drive to Colorado next Tuesday. These idiots are popping up every where.

Top Back Refresh