Pro boxing organization announces transgender category

So, is there a strength hierarchy?

Male
Male->Female
Female->Male
Female

Oh, RTFM:

• Trans athletes will not be allowed to compete against non-trans fighters
  • The sport would look to adopt the “at birth” rule, meaning a trans fighter born a man would only be able to compete against a fellow trans fighter born a man
Sulaiman emphasized boxing, under the jurisdiction of the WBC, will never have a fight between a “born man” and a “born woman.”

Well maybe it'll keep biologic males who claim to be a women, from damn near killing biological females
It'll be interesting to see how long they can hold out before somebody intentionally dupes them and files a lawsuit, forcing the next generation of ownership to change

Even the Vatican supports the gays for everybody, not just the priest these days

Awesome! Will they have slap fights? Maybe a hair pulling category?

This will be interesting.
Barnum & Bailey reborn...:lmao:

Sulaiman emphasized boxing, under the jurisdiction of the WBC, will never have a fight between a “born man” and a “born woman.”
Doesn't this fly in the face of their 'all inclusive' bullshit?:confused::laughing:

Because it's still going to still be man-man/woman-woman fights.:laughing::homer:

Sissy guy fighting a big angry Butch... Could be entertaining! And it would be two nut case, Dem voting liberals beating on each other.. Sounds like a win!
To get them really excited and mad, just scream out... "President Trump!". :stirthepot:

I don't see what the big deal is. It's like a regular boxing class but the men will wear bras. :confused:

Pro Boxing is a buisness, I think they should be able to run their business however they want, within reason.

That being said, I’m curious if they think they’re gonna gain viewers because people want to watch trans boxing.

Or, also are they loosing viewership because they don’t have trans boxing?

Pro Boxing is a buisness, I think they should be able to run their business however they want, within reason.

That being said, I’m curious if they think they’re gonna gain viewers because people want to watch trans boxing.

Or, also are they loosing viewership because they don’t have trans boxing?
Hell, I think boxing is just desperate for any headlines they can get. I mean, it's to the point that the only people in the sport that can move the needle are YouTubers a 50 year old participating in glorified sparring sessions on PPV. That's a problem. Most of the major promoters are old as dirt so they never invested in building up young talent so there's no young talent that lives the needle

Hell, I think boxing is just desperate for any headlines they can get. I mean, it's to the point that the only people in the sport that can move the needle are YouTubers a 50 year old participating in glorified sparring sessions on PPV. That's a problem. Most of the major promoters are old as dirt so they never invested in building up young talent so there's no young talent that lives the needle
And, most of the potential young talent shifted to MMA because... well, MMA.

It's in a sad state. I think the talent is there, but how do you revive it in a way to bring in the money again to retain the young guys without ending up like the WWF, still a shell of its former self by a long shot

And, most of the potential young talent shifted to MMA because... well, MMA.
I've always been a big MMA fan but that's kinda dumb to be honest. There's still a lot more money in boxing. The UFC's pay structure is fucked. Very little of the revenue is going to the fighters.

Top Back Refresh