What's new

Prime Days - 2024

These are fun and they last a good long time. Kids think it's cool, adults probably haven't ever seen it, and it's something to do besides watch tv.

Usually $15 (I keep them on a list)

Bosch point of use mini water heater. The 2.5.gallon one is usually around $190-$200. Was planning on using this in the shop bathroom when I build it out.

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: BOSCH Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5) - Eliminate Time for Hot Water - Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted Amazon.com

Books.
None of what I have in my Books Wish List are on sale. But, maybe others do or "must reads" that are?

Books.
None of what I have in my Books Wish List are on sale. But, maybe others do or "must reads" that are?
Most or at least a lot of the Smithsonian DK books are on sale, great gift for kids. Adults too, there are a bunch of topics on history and science. We have gotten my nieces and nephews DK books on dinosaurs, bugs, cars, history of science, gem stones, and probably some that I'm forgetting.

Anyone looking for a cheap solar maintainer. I don't love the "flexible" form factor, but it's hard to beat this for $21 with the coupon. I run several of the more expensive ($40) aluminum framed 20w ones on most of my equipment and they work great to keep the batteries topped off when parked.

This is in the Wed. Deals.

1728493513788.png

I think that is the same price (if not higher) than it was a few weeks ago, when I bought this one.
1728493633507.png

May not be as high quality without the Sunex label. Or be as compact to store. But they work.

Double checked. Paid $49.99 for that set Sept. 21. And I know all the others weren't much more.

Top Back Refresh