What's new

Prime Days - 2024

I boughts a knife.... :flipoff2:

As for Amazon raising prices before putting them on sale, a common Walmart trick, use Honey and you can see how the price has fluctuated and if it's actually a good deal or not.

Does this support the forum well?
Could throw a bit of $$$ @ it then...

This is kind of an experiment. Anytime you all share an Amazon link on irate and somebody follows it and buys we get a small commission. Whether or not going through this much effort is worth it remains to be seen. As of now I only plan to do it today & tomorrow for their real deals.

I am a cheap ass, so I kind of like sharing the relevant deals. I stuck to tools, off-road brand names etc when I started this, many of you have asked for other stuff so I throw it up.

I now have access to their API and may explore keeping a post or widget here up to date with deals or at least what others are buying. Will see what the results of these Deal Days are and let the mass vote if they want something like that.

If you really need something, then by all means use our links. BUT ... don't throw money at it just for that reason. :beer:

Attachments

• 20241006_132831.jpg
    20241006_132831.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Get some Battery Tender stuff on there, I just might crack the wallet.
(Edit, just saw it).

Good on the rest I saw so far.

Perhaps a mystery dildo box one can forward to select few on here:flipoff2:

Last edited:
I searched around a bit, didn’t find any deals on anything I “need”. I may go look at solar battery tenders again.
The two "battery tender" brand solar tenders I bought fucked off in under a year. :mad3:. Thought they were the go to brand but I got 0 stars for them.

In case you care. 🤣

if you have 8 ft flourescents in your shop, these are 20% cheaper than I bought them for this summer, (and $8 a piece shipped for an 8 ft bulb is hard to complain amout):

I put 24 of them in at my wife's business and they're great- just bypass the ballasts. she says the power bill seems noticeably lower. bought another case today to be able to replace the rest.
I've got those aswell but from barring.

$8 a pop 3 yrs ago and only 2 have gone out.

They updated them this year to double row and titled to spread pattern. I'll be going to those if more start dropping

For that Alien fan in your life. Almost claimed, 91% probably just a scare tactic. Worked for me, to do some Christmas shopping, Santa ma decide to keep it though.

Top Back Refresh