Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
TUESDAY'S PRIME DAY DEALS:
Items in these lists are ONLY on sale for Deal Days & 20% or more off
Wednesday's list will be up tomorrow when they allow those to be posted

I've seen Amazon take a beating on here and I get it.... Amazon, the evil empire. My only beef is their oh-so-misleading Prime shipping that makes everyone lose sleep at night. But .... for my family, they actually deliver more often than not. Shocking, I know. Probably our local.

Anyways, I started an irate4x4 Amazon Store to focus on items that are relevant to this community. I've been trying to figure out how to utilize it best and have a few ideas l I'm working on. But in the meantime .....

Prime Days kicks off tomorrow and I've already got my hands on the full lineup of everything included.

No I can't share it....but I've added the upcoming deals to our store, mainly off-road gear, general manly essentials—you know, the kind of stuff that won’t make your testosterone drop. Outside of the Obvious ... Any other Categories you want me to pre-sort and list? Cooking maybe?

Last edited:
I've seen Amazon take a beating on here and I get it.... Amazon, the evil empire. My only beef is their oh-so-misleading Prime shipping that makes everyone lose sleep at night. But .... for my family, they actually deliver more often than not. Shocking, I know. Probably our local.

Anyways, I started an irate4x4 Amazon Store to focus on items that are relevant to this community. I've been trying to figure out how to utilize it best and have a few ideas l I'm working on. But in the meantime .....

Prime Days kicks off tomorrow and I've already got my hands on the full lineup of everything included.

No I can't share it....but I've added the upcoming deals to our store, mainly off-road gear, general manly essentials—you know, the kind of stuff that won’t make your testosterone drop. Outside of the Obvious ... Any other Categories you want me to pre-sort and list? Cooking maybe?

Tools are always good.

I've seen the secret list too (as I have an active affiliate account for my YouTube channel) and all that can be said is that it's the usual stuff you'd expect from prime deals.

Also, at least shipping for me, they might miss 1 in 100 orders from hitting the date it says when I click checkout.

Can you just do a list of those with the deepest discounts? I won't buy anything, just curios how far the prices will drop.
I’m doing everything 20% per or more.

I've seen the secret list too (as I have an active affiliate account for my YouTube channel) and all that can be said is that it's the usual stuff you'd expect from prime deals.
346k total if I recall. A very significant portion of those are things just on sale. So I could have an item on there everyday of the year, happen to have it on sale during ‘Prime Days’ and it qualifies as a prime deal. I’ve just pulled off the deals that are JUST avail on Prime day.

Last edited:
29% off
1000006284.jpg

Winches and the like? Maybe there's some better deals on Chicom units than what's in the nearest HF store? I don't shop Amazon much at all, but on occasion, that's the only place where I can find availability of something.

Scrolling thru my cart / watchlist of hundreds of items has led to putting exactly 2 items in my cart.

Typical scamazon deals day... it 99% just items I've watched them slowly raise the price on the last few weeks for them to "deal day" them to a buck or two lower than they went for any day of the week a month ago :shaking:
Wouldn't surprise me if the people listing items do that. We got to see if items were at their lowest price ever or first time on Prime Deal. There are a ton that fall into those categories but I weeded out a few obvious things that were jacked.

Top Back Refresh