What's new

Post up rare, custom, or just plain weird trucks!

I'm sure somebody has, but that's not what this is about.

the pros are cutting nice, sometimes brand new trucks in half at factory seams and splicing them together.

Been going on for years. Limos, conversion vans, ambulances, centurion 4door broncos, Quigley 4wd vans, Saleen mustangs, that dealer putting blowers on white 5.0 f150s, 700hp warranty, and you can finance the whole thing for 84 months....

From the horses mouth

My comment was based off of updating front clips on Square Body GMs, W body Dodges and '99-'17 Soooer Dootys which is minimal work.
Very familiar with Quigily 3/4 ton van 4x4 conversions and they really didn't involve a lot to to do if you were set up to do the work.

Who in fuck would have a 84 month bank note on a vehicle. I bought a 'pretty fancy 23 CCLB Lariat PS that's the first pickup I had to finance in 15 hrs that stickered at $80k and not happy with $505/month @3.6% for 60 months.
My goal it to pay it down in 48 months

Anyone looking for an electric Datsun pickup? :laughing:

36-46k msrp. And they make sure to mention a $7500 tax credit or some shit.

If that was sub 18k and the AC was tits, I'd have to check it out.

The world needs bare bones regular cab mini trucks, and 99% of that market is within 60mi of "home"

I'm just a cheap ass, and it'd probably sell like hot cakes at 27k with a decent warranty

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 18-11-04 Shane Andrade (@stearnslowbed) • Instagram photos and videos.png

1000001668.jpg

Saw this 6 door super duty on my way to work today
Close, but fail.
All that work and they missed the details, ditch the stupid truck bumper, and lose the Harbor Freight 6" lift hitch.

And spend the money for some Amp powered running boards. Makes me wonder what else they cut corners on.

This coming from a first gen Diesel excursion owner, probably one of the first in California.

Close, but fail.
All that work and they missed the details, ditch the stupid truck bumper, and lose the Harbor Freight 6" lift hitch.

And spend the money for some Amp powered running boards. Makes me wonder what else they cut corners on.

This coming from a first gen Diesel excursion owner, probably one of the first in California.
It also has the 6.0

Top Back Refresh