What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Yawp.

Resized_20211206_222434.jpeg

If your going south, you drove past my house and work about 10 minutes before that picture. Shoot me a pm on your way back if you take the same route and we can grab some food since you truck drivers can't drink at lunch:flipoff2:

Edit, never mind, looking through the fog you were headed north. :homer:

If your going south, you drove past my house and work about 10 minutes before that picture. Shoot me a pm on your way back if you take the same route and we can grab some food since you truck drivers can't drink at lunch:flipoff2:

Edit, never mind, looking through the fog you were headed north. :homer:
I’m making a couple/few more runs down to the Santa Cruz area the next few days. I’ll hit you up if I got some time to kill.

2B4020D0-27B6-4B63-9075-B923A33E55ED.jpeg
Little bit ago by Davenport CA. PS sorry Santa had to blow on through the gay bay today…..

If you blew through the gay bay you're the fag:flipoff2:

No worries, I was at one of our facilities a bit north today anyway. Fawked day, would not have been good company. :usa:

Ah, the natural habitat of a Ford restoration. Ensconced in hibernation mode. Enshrouded in goods ranging from large space heaters, a 12-pak of Charmin, and boxes from Amazon.

Jolly good showing. :laughing:

And welcome to irate, btw :flipoff2:
Lol. Im not afraid to show my dirty laundry. Act like you dont have and amazon box floating around during christmas, hahaha.

Ah, the natural habitat of a Ford restoration. Ensconced in hibernation mode. Enshrouded in goods ranging from large space heaters, a 12-pak of Charmin, and boxes from Amazon.

Jolly good showing. :laughing:

And welcome to irate, btw :flipoff2:
Kinda like where's waldo, where's the space heater? My wife isnt even in the pic. 🤥

Top Back Refresh