What's new

Police arrest CNN News crew on live TV

I have been around news crews when I was around important family members, who were always in the news.. (in Laredo)..

I have seen all the major local, state, national, and international crews.. staging.. it's just something everyone does..

since I'm a media guy, many times I recognize when people stage videos for the internet, its just obvious to me.. not the news.. other sources.. and sometimes I go on a huge rant about certain kinds of videos.. they look real, until you think about the important questions.. like if this was real, why were they filming it to begin with??.. who has something to gain from this video?? and oh, don't let me begin to talk about editing.. they act like it was real, but the cameras are getting nice shots of everyone when they are talking.. which means they either stopped and waited for the camera to move back and forth.. or they had several cameras.. either way, its fake.. and someone is profiting from it somehow.. or else why do it? sure, I think sometimes its a form of lobbying.. I think lobbying groups are just trying to get out their message, and they think this is the best way to do it..??

I'm calling it. That was staged.

Why on earth would the police get orders from whoever was on the other side of their ear peace to arrest the black CNN reporter on a live broadcast when he was being completely cooperative?

As soon as I saw the headline that was my immediate thought.

Top Back Refresh