What's new

Police arrest CNN News crew on live TV

Damnit now action fap:flipoff2: got me thinking. Chief knows he is going to probably have to resign for these riots. So maybe he ends up as a consultant on a nice retainer for CNN...

What do all the protesters always have in common, no matter the issue at hand? They feel disenfranchised and abused by the police who are carrying out the rule of law against good people for the government who is comprised of bad people..

I don't think you can look at protesters as a monolithic block with the same goals. Some, probably the majority, are how you describe. Some are there for the spectacle. Some are there to sew chaos and break stuff cause they can GTA 5 for Realz. Some are there to agitate some agenda of many different flavors. Some are there cause they want to take something from "the Man" meaning Target...

I don't think you can look at protesters as a monolithic block with the same goals. Some, probably the majority, are how you describe. Some are there for the spectacle. Some are there to sew chaos and break stuff cause they can GTA 5 for Realz. Some are there to agitate some agenda of many different flavors. Some are there cause they want to take something from "the Man" meaning Target...

I'm saying protesters as in people who get off the porch and initiate protests. Not the people who come into the situation once it's rolling.

Otherwise, yes, you're completely correct.

Of the people I watched on the live stream last night. Only 5% or 10% were actually participating in the action. 90% were just there for the chaos and to experience the anarchy.

What a disgrace :shaking: Didn't even execute them on the spot. I expect a lot more from State Troopers.

:Tinfoil: a good ol' Soros conspiracy. :laughing:

Not saying this is the case. Certainly not saying it was Soros. But some variation of the situation could plausibly be true.

This is in no way my theory or anything I'm saying is true. I'm just putting it out there as a conversation piece to speculate over.

​Staged Event?
These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up.

I think there is at the very least the “possibility”, that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment from comon people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by Covid 19 fears.

Historically, in election years and in politically contested areas or in groups, racial or gun violence incidents are becoming common place. Considering the rising approval rating of President Trump in the black community, an event like this was unfortunately “Predictable”
Consider these points and contrast them to every other police brutality incident you've ever seen.

The filmed portion of the incident was about 10 minutes long. In that amount of time, three officers are holding one handcuffed man down. You only know that because of the pictures taken from across the street. You can't see the other two officers in the video because they are behind the vehicle. During 8 minutes of the entire video, the officer has his knee on George Floyd's neck, which is not taught or approved by any law enforcement agency.

Additionally, other than the Asian officer speaking occasionally to the crowd of bystanders, there is no communication from any of the officers to Mr. Floyd. No talking, no shouting. When have you ever seen a police brutality video without police shouting?

Additionally, the police had no goal. They weren't trying to subdue him for arrest, he was already handcuffed and all they needed to do, was place him in the back of the car. There is no plausible explanation for taking him to the ground and having three men on top of a handcuffed man, a knee placed on his neck. Mr. Floyd presented no threat and was not resisting. The only goal that there appeared to be was exactly what happened: “To be filmed brutally killing a black man”.

Think about this, these officers did not care about being filmed, in fact the officer stared into the camera with soulless eyes and an emotionless face, reminiscent of an assassin, as he knowingly killed an American Citizen.
None of the officers spoke among themselves or did they speak to Mr. Floyd. They did not respond to his pleas for life. They just sat and kneeled on him until he was passed out and then waited an additional 4 minutes after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness to ensure that Mr. Floyd was dead and could not be revived.

The bystanders are verbally communicating to the officers, that he isn't breathing. Unlike any other similar incident, you never see the officers getting on police radios. You never see or hear them calling dispatch for backup. No other police units arrive on the scene and strangely enough, the crowd does not seem to grow either.
The scene does not end until an ambulance arrives and they unceremoniously flop him on a gurney. At no point does anyone in a uniform ever check his vitals. “As if they aren't remotely curious about the situation they are in” BTW. who called the ambulance and for what reason? Because if the reason was that Mr. Floyd was having a medical issue, they wouldn't have still been crushing his neck.

Shortly after the video went viral, a fake Facebook page supposedly belonging to the officer, at the center of the murder appears and pictures are uploaded that say "Stand your Ground" and "Trump 2020". A picture of the cop with a red ballcap that says "Make America White Again". A friends list populated with obvious sock accounts and people clearly not his friends. This is the same kind of fake Facebook stunt that happened with a group made to look like support for the men involved with the Ahmed Aubrey case.

Is it mere coincidence that this happens the week after “race” becomes a major political issue after the Biden "You ain't Black" gaffe, started to threaten the black vote the Democrats so desperately count on?

Additionally, there is substantial video evidence to arrest at least one officer now. Why would the local authorities not charge him immediately, unless there was a political advantage not to!

Is it mere coincidence that this happens right about the exact moment the COVID-19 fear campaign falls apart, and after it has psychologically traumatized the entire country and got everyone at each other's throats and suicide attempts are spiking? Is it mere coincidence that this happens after the Auhmed Aubrey case... Which somehow eluded the mainstream media completely until two whole months after he was killed? When has that ever happened? Timing issue? Is it mere coincidence that Supreme Race Baiter Obama was making videos a couple weeks ago connecting COVID with "Systemic Racism"?

FINALLY....‼️‼️ this entire scene plays out with the cop car and license plate that says "POLICE". The plate was perfectly framed for maximum subliminal impact. This also means he was literally just 1 foot away from the back seat of the police car and these cops thought it was smarter to kill a black man on camera, than to pick him up and move him one foot into the back of the police car.

You can draw your own conclusions, but this appears to have all the earmarks of George Soros. Please open your eyes!!!!

I don't understand the publicity stunt theory. The reporter was doing everything he could to cooperate. For it to have been intentional on the part of CNN, you don't think they'd be somewhat goading the officers into the arrest? This is CNN--subtlety is not what they do, and they are not at all masters of psychology. IMO, this was dumbshit cops being dumbshit cops.

I'm calling it. That was staged.

Why on earth would the police get orders from whoever was on the other side of their ear peace to arrest the black CNN reporter on a live broadcast when he was being completely cooperative?

I'm inclined to believe this theory , since most of their story telling/news is staged .

Lol I'm going with lowest common denominator, if you're intelligent why become a cop. Oh, great Benny's. Lol:flipoff2:

Last edited:
I'm inclined to believe this theory , since most of their story telling/news is staged .

So they staged it with the help of the police?? Or did they just jedi mind trick the cops into being dumb by acting all innocent?

So they staged it with the help of the police?? Or did they just jedi mind trick the cops into being dumb by acting all innocent?

We're talking about CNN , the reason some people believe it " might " staged is because they're lying sacks of shit and can't be trusted. :flipoff2:

I'm insinuating that whoever the C.O. was, took orders to arrest the black reporter by whomever is pushing the protesters at the core of the group.

I watched the live feed from a random military guy last night till damn near 2am.

Very few people were actually involved. The people who were involved with the destruction were mostly white. They were an entirely different faction from the people looting and being hooligans. For instance, the guys who stole the USPS vans, wrecked them, flipped them and burned them. They were just black dudes going GTA5. They did not conceal their identities. They were very outward with their behavior. Now, the guys burning the police precinct were white guys and were doing so under cloak, being very careful to conceal their identity and working in teams. They raised a flag and handed out bull horns. They were calculated. Their body language was not outward. There was clearly an organization there creating the chaos that was being taken advantage of by people willing to be uncivil.

I'm theorizing that whoever's behind the organization of those events is also behind the push for clicks, views, outrage and emotional torment of otherwise oblivious people who are now vested in the subject.

It seems plausible to me that the Commanding Officer took orders and relayed them to the street cops to arrest the reporter and his crew who was completely out of the loop.

I'm saying CNN was also for the most part completely out of the loop. But at some very high up level, someone probably knows that it was a win for their team, even if they didn't know it would happen.

Also back to your other comment. You don't think CNN is a master of psychology?

Last edited:
We're talking about CNN , the reason some people believe it " might " staged is because they're lying sacks of shit and can't be trusted. :flipoff2:

Totally agree that they're lying sacks of shit, and should never be trusted. Occasionally, though, a liar's equipment can still tell a true story. I can't figure out how you fake this.

I'm insinuating that whoever the C.O. was, they took orders to arrest the black reporter by whomever is pushing the protesters at the core of the group.

I watched the live feed from a random military guy last night till damn near 2am.

Very few people were actually involved. The people who were involved with the destruction were mostly white. They were an entirely different faction from the people looting and being hooligans. For instance, the guys who stole the USPSVan's, wrecked them, flipped them and burned them. They were black dudes going GTA5. The guys burning the police precinct were white and were doing so under cloak, being very careful to conceal their identity and working in teams. They raised a flag and handed out bull horns. There was an organization there creating the chaos.

I'm theorizing that whoever's behind the organization of those events is also behind the push for clicks, views, outrage and emotional torment of otherwise oblivious people who are now vested in the subject.

It seems plausible to me that the Commanding Officer took orders and relayed them to the street cops to arrest the reporter and his crew who was completely out of the loop.

I'm saying CNN was also for the most part completely out of the loop. But at some very high up level, someone probably knows that it was a win for their team, even if they didn't know it would happen.

Holy shit, AF. I somehow didn't realize you were talking your normal crazy ass conspiracy theory.

You know, I actually debated about putting that sentence in there. In my opinion, anyone that telegraphs every punch and just uses repetition to make a "point" ain't exactly Machiavelli. Their articles seem to have about as much depth as people arguing on WorldstarHipHop fight videos. Each side just loudly repeats three words in exact order and cadence, in escalating volume. So I guess I don't know whether I think they're good at psychology. I'm a pretty open guy, and tend to automatically trust. So I can be tricked with a small amount of effort. CNN doesn't even try. All that being said, they manage to trick a lot of people, so maybe they know far more about herd mentality than I give them credit for.

You know, I actually debated about putting that sentence in there. In my opinion, anyone that telegraphs every punch and just uses repetition to make a "point" ain't exactly Machiavelli. Their articles seem to have about as much depth as people arguing on WorldstarHipHop fight videos. Each side just loudly repeats three words in exact order and cadence, in escalating volume. So I guess I don't know whether I think they're good at psychology. I'm a pretty open guy, and tend to automatically trust. So I can be tricked with a small amount of effort. CNN doesn't even try. All that being said, they manage to trick a lot of people, so maybe they know far more about herd mentality than I give them credit for.

If you're open, you're relatively divergent which makes you less likely to be coerced into believing a narrative. Even if you have naive tendencies, you will remain open. CNN and Fox work on people who are closed minded and looking for something that aligns with their need to take up an opinion. You're willing to stay on the fence, which is rare among people .

Facebook or Twitter? And some weak minded fucks?

That's basically true. But there was a core faction of kids who were behind the organization of those social media groups and who coerced the weak minded people into joining the cause.

I feel like a broken record but you guys really should read Mind Fuck America. This stuff is wild. There are entire multi-national data companies that engineer this kind of stuff (the social media outrage). I think most people have heard a vague reference to Cambridge Analytica. You really think they were ther only game in town?

I think it's fucking fitting that 'them' and "them" are colliding. Now if only "those people" would get involved with 'them' AND "them" and they all lose on film it would be fucking awesome.

never discount sheer incompetence to explain illogical actions

or something to that effect

There's plenty of that. But you can't always claim that. There have been way too many instances where people were completely aware of their actions and got caught. How many get away with it?

:cough: Epstine Didn't kill himself.

I'm no fan of CNN, but that was a fucked up move by MSP. No active violence, full on production grade equipment, and the reporter was very cordial and polite when contact was made.

Smells an awful lot like freedom of the press is endangered in Minnesota, they've already got a bear of an PR problem on their hands. Transparency is what they need now, not shutting down legit press on live TV.

Did you just try to imply that CNN is a valid and genuine news outlet with impartial reporters? *SNORT* fuck CNN, there isn't a impartial one among that nest of pinko commie scum. Not one of them deserves a single iota of constitutional freedoms. Hell they barely make the bar for being judged part of the human species.

You and actionfap will get along just great. You can ride the small bus to your Dr.s appointments together and perhaps get into the same group home.

There's plenty of that. But you can't always claim that. There have been way too many instances where people were completely aware of their actions and got caught. How many get away with it?

:cough: Epstine Didn't kill himself.

i wouldn't be surprised to see it staged as a coordinated effort between CNN and a handful of cops, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just 'tardation at work either.

https://thecrimereport.org/2020/05/26/ky-police-killing-prompts-calls-to-end-no-knock-raids/

on a more positive riot news, this gal was killed when po-po served a no-knock warrant to her home, roughly 10 miles away from the actual 'target house', and the riots over that are leading to increased calls to end no knock raids.

^another good one for the "be polite, survive" crowd

Transparency is what they need now, not shutting down legit press on live TV.

I didn't see where they shut down "legit press," just CNN. CNN hasn't been a legitimate source of news in more than a decade.

I agree it was most likely staged. Possibly not even real police officers, just off-duty rent-a-cops that CNN paid under the table for the stunt.

i wouldn't be surprised to see it staged as a coordinated effort between CNN and a handful of cops, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just 'tardation at work either.

I wouldn't be surprised either. But who really knows. Either way, it looks fake and doesn't seem logical given his cooperation.

But okay, let's say they have orders to arrest anyone they see. The officers called it in. CNN guy told them "Hey, guys? We're live. I just don't believe a commanding officer would put the department under that kind of public pressure given the amount of controversy over the situation.

Maybe a commanding officer wasn't even involved? Who knows. I'm skeptical.

Guess we will see what transpires over night.

I feel really sick for the future. It seems quite likely that something bad is coming our way. It doesn't actually appear that it takes that many people to instigate an insane amount of chaos.

I think this is all just getting started.

looking at the economy, debt liabilities, government reactions, unseen long term effects of zero % interest rates and a fed deploying its "whole tool kit". Looking at relations with China, looking at the trade between Venezuela and Iran. Looking at small business partial re-openings that are doomed, looking at the oil industry collapse. Looking at the war over censorship and data. The corona wave #2 bullshit. The election and political war. Now there's a race problem again? I have read too much history to not recognize how very delicate our system is and how very little changes creates a ripple that can be seen for thousands of years. It just takes one real battle.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh