What's new

Pistol caliber ARs

How much longer before everyone becomes overnight outlaws?? :flipoff2:
The shit is unreal. I just called them a week ago. It was still pending. I was bitching to the guy at the gun store this morning about that and my can. When I got back to the house I checked my email and sure as shit there it was.

The shit is unreal. I just called them a week ago. It was still pending. I was bitching to the guy at the gun store this morning about that and my can. When I got back to the house I checked my email and sure as shit there it was.

The NSA guy in your phone hooked you up.

20201123_200357.jpg
16" psa 9mm upper standard lower with torqmag glock adapter.

I purchased a foxtrot Mike 9mm complete....IT ARRIVED WED...

And my ffl is out of town till the 10th..:homer:

Got tired of this shit rolling around in the top of my gun tool box and put it together on a standard lower for the time being since the ETA of my 9mm lower is unknown as usual for TN Arms Co. Foxtrot Mike FM-9 5" upper, Kaw Valley pistol buffer, SB Mini on an EP poly lower.

PXL_20211023_210424527.jpg

just ordered one of these. Hoping it’s not a hunk of junk, reviews all seem legit and my friends with the AKVs seem to love theirs. I looked at a FM but I just don’t like the way Glock mags look on an AR (and I don’t own any glocks, just Caniks and CZs)

Attachments

• 14ABEB72-0C64-457E-AE1F-BC7C0DECD4DC.jpeg
    14ABEB72-0C64-457E-AE1F-BC7C0DECD4DC.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 43
just ordered one of these. Hoping it’s not a hunk of junk, reviews all seem legit and my friends with the AKVs seem to love theirs. I looked at a FM but I just don’t like the way Glock mags look on an AR (and I don’t own any glocks, just Caniks and CZs)
AKV mags are cheaper and bigger than a big Glock mag anyway. I don't own any Glocks either, had to go buy mags special for if/when I do a pistol caliber lower which I guess is now an excuse to go buy one of the many knock off Glocks that have hit the market recently.

yeah they had a sale going on AKV mags for 13.99 so I scooped up a bunch. Figured that was a pretty solid price considering they’re usually 30 bucks apiece

My .458 SOCOM was pretty fun, but ridiculously expensive to shoot, even before this last ammo "shortage"

My favorite gun I've ever shot is an AR in 45acp with an integral suppressor. 230g of thumpiness. I just need to build one for myself.
Yeah, they ARE remarkably fun but I can't exactly say why. I would have to be able to speak in colors... :laughing:

Since it hasn't been listed yet, I have a Wolfpack Armory 45ACP upper on an 80% Wolfpack lower. I originally wanted a side charger but the ambi charging handle seems to work just fine.
45.jpg

I dont use a brace either mostly for the reason in my "AO" we have majorly stoopid cops and I dont need one to run me in for having a brace on a pistol and him and the other monkeys at the station mouthing the same words and now I have to lawyer up and who's gonna cover that cost ? I dont have enough friends here to pony up if I needed help with a speeding ticket let alone a firearms charge.

Real world event costs are a real eye opener when one does not have a good paying job and has the means to be a quality member of society.

9mm, .45acp, .22lr plus a couple that aren't considered a pistol cartridge. No fancy shmancy charging handles or levers, though. :(
Prolly can't sit a the cool kids table (sbr, no brace... meh...).
CIMG1207.JPG

Ressurecting this one. I have a pistol lower built out of one of those 80% lowers from here. Is it as easy as getting a 9mm upper and a glock mag adaptor, or am I missing something? PSA has 9mm uppers on their easter sale for $299 right now. Just looking to build it into something that can go in the GHB and be a truck gun.

image0 (002).jpeg

Ressurecting this one. I have a pistol lower built out of one of those 80% lowers from here. Is it as easy as getting a 9mm upper and a glock mag adaptor, or am I missing something? PSA has 9mm uppers on their easter sale for $299 right now. Just looking to build it into something that can go in the GHB and be a truck gun.

image0 (002).jpeg
Does the upper come with the bolt?
Will need a different buffer spring.

Top Back Refresh