What's new

Pirate's gone white and it's wide open

My mistake. Thread subscriptions are 'Following' now.

Bet there's a lot of HGTD going on!

Dafuq is this thenthitive content?
Screenshot_20200520-010409_Firefox.jpg

My mistake. Thread subscriptions are 'Following' now.

Bet there's a lot of HGTD going on!

It might not be so HG now. Seems like a good idea. If I can get back on there, I'll start today. Is there a good way to mass delete?

Logged on Pirate, trying to navigate & Got a 502 Bad gateway, two times. Tried again, only to receive code 525 SSL handshake failed, twice... WTF?

I didn't really have a problem getting on there ...

My problem was that I could only go back to 2013.

I joined in 07.

Looks gone to me. Or hid someplace where I'm not finding it. Like an idiot I renewed my star just a month or two ago. I sort of wish I hadn't done so. Now need to go back and stop the auto-renewal. What do ya bet that is hid in some dark hard to find corner.

Yeah, TP is still there when logged in. I also need to figure out how to stop the auto-renewal as I'm not paying for that shit anymore :mad3:

Its in your PayPal

I was actually just reading one of my old threads about it lastnight.

Did they completely lock the delete functions for posts and threads? I knew I should’ve purged a bunch of junk a long time ago....

Still looks the same for me, just no new posts since Trampas last post(and my post just before him). Can't see TP, everything is not white, just no new posting.
Was hoping to jump into the TP and check out recent stuff I missed out on but no worky. Boo.

Still looks the same for me, just no new posts since Trampas last post(and my post just before him). Can't see TP, everything is not white, just no new posting.
Was hoping to jump into the TP and check out recent stuff I missed out on but no worky. Boo.

I did that last night. :flipoff2:

Where is the dark mode setting here? I found it on ads.com; formerly known as Pirate, but can’t seem to find it here.

Edit: Figured out the problem, this site doesn’t like Firefox browsers night mode; it turns this site light but all the other sites seem to work okay

Last edited:
I wonder when the lawsuit will come against this place. Should we mildly change the forever threads? I can see in the towing forum instead of "big dumb loads" we should have "large stupid haul"

Thanks for the reminder to cancel over there. I just put a cork in that maple tree.

Whats the best way to download my content over there?

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh