What's new

Pi ? 2bigbroncos spam post

Bump for more in my pyramid scheme, get in early this could be the one to make you rich.
click the link below
2big should have his 5 already

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (chiefpamisil) as your invitation code.

Any one heard more info on this in a while. At one time they hoped to be going live by december. Been crickets here lately

Any one heard more info on this in a while. At one time they hoped to be going live by december. Been crickets here lately
Screenshot_20211020-160221_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yep, been into it for a few months now.
Here's my link.
I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (wheelin66bronco) as your invitation code.

Just on a phone here. I finally got on this months ago after seeing a couple friends constantly bugging people about it. All the chatter about pi suddenly stopped shortly after I got in. I'm just letting accumulate on its own.

I'm at around 800 pi so far, but I turned off notifications and rarely remember to mine each day.

What a load of shit that is.

Chances are pretty high that Pi is total bullshit and only exists to make the developers $$ from the ads the app serves up. There is a reddit sub that even the people who seem to be believers in the project express doubts it will ever pan out.

If it stays on schedule with last December's claim, it will go live around the 2nd week of December. I'll have around 7,000 pi by then, but KYC verification for each team member will determine how much of that I end up with. I'll likely buy more when it goes live depending on how easy it is to buy, and where it gets listed. It sounds like it might be viable, so I'll likely throw a bit of disposable cash at it. The Testnet Dashboard makes it look like there will be a total supply of around 100 billion pi btw.

They claim over 20 million users right now, but KYC will determine how many users there really are. It will weed out people with multiple accounts and people that have abandoned the app. I'm guessing that will drop by at least 5 million.

So, how many of you have passed KYC to date?

Chances are pretty high that Pi is total bullshit and only exists to make the developers $$ from the ads the app serves up. There is a reddit sub that even the people who seem to be believers in the project express doubts it will ever pan out.
does not cost anything to do it, $20 is $20 :grinpimp:

I agree that valuation is a load of shit, however i do believe it will be worth something... even if for only a short period of time.

If it stays on schedule with last December's claim, it will go live around the 2nd week of December. I'll have around 7,000 pi by then, but KYC verification for each team member will determine how much of that I end up with. I'll likely buy more when it goes live depending on how easy it is to buy, and where it gets listed. It sounds like it might be viable, so I'll likely throw a bit of disposable cash at it. The Testnet Dashboard makes it look like there will be a total supply of around 100 billion pi btw.

They claim over 20 million users right now, but KYC will determine how many users there really are. It will weed out people with multiple accounts and people that have abandoned the app. I'm guessing that will drop by at least 5 million.

So, how many of you have passed KYC to date?
KYC should be the biggest red flag in the world. No crypto coin anywhere ever needs KYC. This is a blatant attempt to farm personal info.

Interesting critical review.

I wouldn’t bother installing the app. You can always make the argument that you only lose time by giving the app a try. However, this belief would lead the believer to follow any dishonest actor who promises future value. There is no scarcity of empty promises in the world, we try to spend our time more carefully.

If anyone is still "mining" Pi, things have been moving along. As of Pi day (3/14), the mining rate has changed and can be increased based on a lockup commitment, and KYC appears to now be open to all pioneers.

If anyone is still "mining" Pi, things have been moving along. As of Pi day (3/14), the mining rate has changed and can be increased based on a lockup commitment, and KYC appears to now be open to all pioneers.
I havnt figured out the kyc thing but comited to locking up 90% for a year. Hopefully it doesnt fizzle out in that time

I do, it's easy to click once a day and see what happens

Did the 90% commitment last night. I'm still pretty clueless on all this. Almost up to 1k pi, though.

I havnt figured out the kyc thing but comited to locking up 90% for a year. Hopefully it doesnt fizzle out in that time
You have to install the Pi Browser. I'm not 100% sure how it works since I was kyc'd about a year and a half ago and it was different back then, it was through an app called Yoti. I'll know more about the new KYC in a few days, I'll be helping someone figure it out this weekend.

Oh, and I locked up 100% for 3 years. I'm mining at about a 50% higher rate than I ever have. I figure I haven't invested even a penny, so I'm not worried if it turns into nothing.

When i try to do the kyc i get a notice that the participation limit has been reached. Anyone else getting that?

When i try to do the kyc i get a notice that the participation limit has been reached. Anyone else getting that?
Yea, If you read the recent announcement they talk about it. they are throttling applications to prevent a huge back log of people waiting. So you will have to check it periodically.

Top Back Refresh