What's new

Pi ? 2bigbroncos spam post

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
So I have no other forms of cryptocurrency but am seeing no downside to hoping pi takes off.
anyone else look into this? It really seems like a free pyramid scheme but as long as I'm at the bottom (edit: top) of the pyramid.... with 8 million others....

https://minepi.com/2bigbronco

use my username (2bigbronco) as your invitation code.

Last edited:
Ok maybe dumb question but how do you add users who aren't in your contacts?

I'm gonna whore in here, I need 2 more.

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (ransil) as your invitation code.

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (Java230) as your invitation code.

Ok maybe dumb question but how do you add users who aren't in your contacts?
When I did it I added to my contacts enabled them in pi then they show up in the list, selct the name it will have a pi logo next to it, then unshare contacts from pi

Ive been in for a little while with a group of guys at work. im up to 274. even it becomes worth a couple bucks I dont have much time or effort invested in it. not trying to justify it or anything but at one time in history you could get free bitcoin by just taking online surveys.

And here’s my invite link if anyone needs one

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (wvracer821) as your invitation code.

I push 2 buttons once a day. I have 2354 pi as of now.

If it goes live and I make 0.10$ ea I'll be happy.

Got in fairly early. Up to 10k. If it takes off, great. If not I have a grand total of a few hours into it.

Trying to mine today but all I get is a spinny thing when asked to confirm my security circle.

anyone else get that?

Trying to mine today but all I get is a spinny thing when asked to confirm my security circle.

anyone else get that?
Once every couple weeks something screwy happens and i come back in a few minutes and it seems to have worked itself out

Once every couple weeks something screwy happens and i come back in a few minutes and it seems to have worked itself out
I went back 3-4 times and it was the same each time.

missed my opportunity to mine today

Top Back Refresh