What's new

Photo of the day.

[No message]

photo8822.jpg

Took this one 6 weeks or so ago while exploring with my daughter. Layton Tunnel, it opens up right to a bridge. Finished in 1899, was in Silence of the Lambs and also the pilot episode of Justified.

I spent almost two weeks of nights working there on Sweet Girl last December. It's amazing that bridge is still open to traffic considering the amount of corrosion the salt has caused.

Mexican Navy inspecting us aboard M/V Raven in Chaipis Mexico.

not shown in this pic are the 4 dudes with machine guns posted outside.

edit. that pic doesnt show well after being uploaded and sorta looses its meaning because you cant tell the mexi navy guy infront of the usa flag is wearing combat fatigues.

What paperwork do you need to travel the ocean? Are you just stopped at a Marina?

I spent almost two weeks of nights working there on Sweet Girl last December. It's amazing that bridge is still open to traffic considering the amount of corrosion the salt has caused.

For real. I thought I got a couple more pics of the structure, but didn't. The underside is really bad. Hopefully it'll get some rehab someday and not just be replaced with a boring concrete slab bridge..

IMG_20200513_125726535_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200513_125834407.jpg

Top Back Refresh