What's new

Photo of the day.

did a double take on that last photo. Here's one I took last spring.

Found this guy yesterday after some downpours

IMG_20200523_182214-01.jpeg

Some outhouse tech I've never seen before. Check the T vents that also double as a backrest. I saw the holes in the side and had to check it out. Also like the old board seat on one and the more modern seat on the other. Probably the girls one. These were at a 1 room schoolhouse that was built in 1921. It's cool that these were unlocked and not vandalized .

A buddy of mine digs on old outhouse sites. Finds all kinds of super old glass bottles from local, defunct breweries and companies. He must find enough cool shit to keep him digging.

20200526_050041.jpg
Get to see the sun rise for 2 weeks at a time.

Meh....Who am I kidding I see the sun rise everyday:laughing:.

Its different out here though.

A little backstory- some freakin nutball killed two people in CT, stole a car, kidnapped a girl, released her in NJ, and was last seen in PA about 15 minutes from my house. Last night there was a suspected sighting of him 4 miles from my house. We locked everything, loaded everything, and raised our alert level. Went to be a with hardware on the bedstand.
Wife woke up earlier than me, and after about 10 minutes of her being out of bed I was *JUST* about asleep/ snoozing, when she shouted "CHRIS! CHRIS! BACK DECK! NOW!" In light of the sighting last night I practically levitated to the window... to see this fucker licking the hummingbird feeder. No need for coffee today.
20200526_063814.jpg

Its not from today its from like 2 weeks ago but ive never shared it outside of facebook. Its actually a screen shot from a video i took to send to the safety guys since i never submit anything.

Worked late one day and the tornado sirens went off, so i pull up the local news and they are tracking this rotation right over my shop...so i went to go pull my car in and shut the doors...

I caught video of it spinning over the shop.

Edit: uploaded the video to you tube

https://youtu.be/IebJL0Yksd8

Screenshot_20200428-205928_Video Player.jpg

Last edited:
Drilling for the conductor pipe?

Customer was drilling a 10' dia cellar in that picture. But yes, the also do the conductor holes.

It's an old picture from a few years ago. I have tons of random pictures I'm going to start posting up in here.

Really dude on a car that looks like mostly straight fender?

What is that supposed to be? To be honest it looks like Colonial toilet paper.

Did a covered bridge tour on the motorcycle. This is one of the four we went to that day.
20200412-161331.jpg

Top Back Refresh