What's new

Pelosi’s house vandalized with pig’s head and graffiti

We want free rent. I can not be a responsible adult. Fuck em .

I thought she lived in a pricey gated community.. something with security and a garage door that didnt look like it belonged in the 70's.

Or is this just a Pelosi owned property and not her home?

I thought she lived in a pricey gated community.. something with security and a garage door that didnt look like it belonged in the 70's.

Or is this just a Pelosi owned property and not her home?

Yeah that garage looks nothing like I would expect someone who is a multimillionair to have

It's in the Pacific Heights neighborhood. Condos go for millions there.

You mean her vineyard...

Funny story, when my wife and I got picked up by the limo after our wedding night at Cavallo Point, in idle chit chat the driver mentioned he just dropped Pelosi off at her napa vinyard thinking he was going to impress us. He about shit himself when I said "I hope you got this thing cleaned before we got in.":lmao:

#1 or #2

van·dal
/ˈvandl/
noun
plural noun: vandals; plural noun: Vandals
  1. 1.
    a person who deliberately destroys or damages public or private property.
    "the rear window of the car was smashed by vandals"
    Similar:
    hooligan
    hoodlum
    thug
    lout
    delinquent
    ruffian
    rowdy
    troublemaker
    tearaway
    tough
    rough
    bruiser
    roughneck
    bovver boy
    lager lout
    chav
    hoodie
    hood
    goon
    keelie
    ned
    roughie
    hoon
  2. 2.
    a member of a Germanic people that ravaged Gaul, Spain, and North Africa in the 4th–5th centuries and sacked Rome in AD 455.

Whoa there magnum pi. How do you know the vandals even voted? Do you know the vandals? Oh shit...you are the vandal:flipoff2:

I think the house might be bigger than the vineyard. Well if you don't count the tennis court it isn't.

The grapes are only there so they qualify for all the ag exemption stuff farmers get. My aunt and uncle do the same thing with their place in Sonoma.

#1 or #2

van·dal
/ˈvandl/
noun
plural noun: vandals; plural noun: Vandals
  1. 1.
    a person who deliberately destroys or damages public or private property.
    "the rear window of the car was smashed by vandals"
    Similar:
    hooligan
    hoodlum
    thug
    lout
    delinquent
    ruffian
    rowdy
    troublemaker
    tearaway
    tough
    rough
    bruiser
    roughneck
    bovver boy
    lager lout
    chav
    hoodie
    hood
    goon
    keelie
    ned
    roughie
    hoon
  2. 2.
    a member of a Germanic people that ravaged Gaul, Spain, and North Africa in the 4th–5th centuries and sacked Rome in AD 455.

Depends...can he hit 88mph?

I wouldn't be shocked if this turned out to be a Jussie Smollett type stunt.

yep. Notice how they masked off the brick and concrete before they tagged the door?

CD261964-5004-4F50-8E00-6168547A36D7.jpeg

Did anyone else note in the article how it made sure to tell us that they are leaders of us and not representatives of us. That alone is a HUGE part of the problem.

“There’s understandable frustration out there,” said San Francisco State Associate Political Science Professor Jason McDaniel. “I think this kind of protest is an example of that, but I would try to caution people to see leaders as reflections of us. They are human – people.”

teach, your children well -

edit: vandalism, not a protest. . . .. . Learn the English Language asshole

Top Back Refresh