What's new

Pelosi’s house vandalized with pig’s head and graffiti

(Untitled)

if they are going to pay someone to do something along those lines....they should atleast make a fair attempt on finding a professional...for job at hand.... fawking fake and staged as it gets. one fine example right there..:rolleyes:

The "blood" is very carefully, artistically laid down, too.

Go splash something out of a bucket- it won't look like a calligraphy accent. And the pig's head is leaking something different.

The "blood" is very carefully, artistically laid down, too.

Go splash something out of a bucket- it won't look like a calligraphy accent. And the pig's head is leaking something different.

That would be real blood vs the fake blood?

where's the resident Democrat nut huggers to claim we're all comspicary theorists because of obvious debauchery.

I guess I understand the spray job not looking like something on the side of a rail car. Probably going to have less time at her house and if you want to get a message across, it helps if its readable.

I guess I understand the spray job not looking like something on the side of a rail car. Probably going to have less time at her house and if you want to get a message across, it helps if its readable.

Dude they masked off the brick before painting, there are tape lines clearly visible. Very thoughtful for anarchist, as tagged. As well as a very non offensive statement painted on the door. It was staged dumbass:flipoff2:

Do you honestly think the 3rd on command doesnt have every inch of the perimeter of their residences on film? This was sanctioned...

Definitely a staged bullshit display. Do they expect everyone to think that the 3rd in command wouldn't have security patrolling every square foot of that bitches house?

Dude they masked off the brick before painting, there are tape lines clearly visible. Very thoughtful for anarchist, as tagged. As well as a very non offensive statement painted on the door. It was staged dumbass:flipoff2:

Do you honestly think the 3rd on command doesnt have every inch of the perimeter of their residences on film? This was sanctioned...

Pretty nice “penmanship” too. Looks like chick writing. :lmao:

Yep. Im guessing McConnells got hit first and Crazy Nancy decided she needed to get in on the action. Mighty nice of them not to get it on the brick.

I thought she lived in a pricey gated community.. something with security and a garage door that didnt look like it belonged in the 70's.

Or is this just a Pelosi owned property and not her home?

Its presidio heights...she is the first house in the court. Sometimes, there is a security guard at the open gate, but generally there is just an empty explorer marked security. I work in there alot, not her house.....probably wouldn't take her buisness tho

I've only seen the one picture of pelosis door and it looks like overspray on the right side brick. As somebody who's spray painted a bunch of shit, it's not hard to do a halfway decent job. Please sherlock, post up any evidence and images you have.

I've only seen the one picture of pelosis door and it looks like overspray on the right side brick. As somebody who's spray painted a bunch of shit, it's not hard to do a halfway decent job. Please sherlock, post up any evidence and images you have.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you really think someone who is supposedly pissed off enough to tag a politicians house is going to be careful about spraying the paint? Fucking libtard nuthugger.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you really think someone who is supposedly pissed off enough to tag a politicians house is going to be careful about spraying the paint? Fucking libtard nuthugger.

:lmao: no, but apparently you are.

I'd fuck her.

Just cause.

Then I'd steal her fancy silver.

Werent they saying the peoples businesses being burnt to the ground were just peaceful protests?

fuck them. I don't see vandalism. I see the most peaceful protest in the past 9 months.

I'd fuck her.

Just cause.

Then I'd steal her fancy silver.

scissor-sisters.jpg

Top Back Refresh