What's new

OSR Deals

Stealth Cam buy 1 get 1 free on the 22 MP Veil 22, about $65 with $5 flat rate shipping. No telemetry but they take pictures and 720p video. Cheaper than buying 2 on Amazon.

Last edited:
I always forget about ebay. Last nights deal:grinpimp:

Screenshot_20240302_075033_Chrome.jpg

A lot of those are counterfeit. There's a few youtube video comparisons.

seller just emailed me asking if I was positive that what I ordered was the right one. I took that as a hint that I should cancel it:laughing:

The last thing I bought from eBay was a set of HD push rods (aids in cam chain tensioner replacement, neither here nor there). Listed as "Free Shipping", too. Turned out that the pushrods were Chinese (same as that optic most assuredly is), Almost made it to my place before the USPS confiscated it for counterfeit shipping. I'll bet a lot of eBay stuff (almost all of it) is Chinese and "Free Shipping" is sketchy. The ad had almost the same US flag image. Good luck.

PSA has CZ scorpions 3+ on sale this weekend.

I had the 8" barrel in my cart 1 click away from buying until I remembered I still don't have my new ID after moving :shaking: procrastinating saved or cost me there depending on your view :laughing:
Damn, I bought an original CZ Scorpion back when they first came out(2015?) and it was almost twice that price with shipping, transfer fee, tax, and DROS. Fuck. :shaking:

Still love to shoot it though, fun gun!

$51.50 for a nitride AR BCG.

$71.50 for a NiB BCG.

J&G has P38 "projects" for $420.

I bought a fully functional one from Atlantic a little over a year ago. Pretty well guarantee it's going to have a CAI import mark on the underside of the slide. All of the ads seem to conveniently leave that part off.

Not a sale, but a very inexpensive threaded bull barrel for a 10/22.

ACTION10 gets 10% off over $100.

Reactions: Lee
Gotcha. Local guy sells em for $100. Wasnt sure how much a guy would really save

Last edited:
Think its normally $10 or so if you buy it at the shop. Get something shipped in, now its a "transfer fee" $35 and up depending on where you go

Top Back Refresh