What's new

Oroville in the news again

Not only that there is a limited life on high tension wires run underground. How much money are you willing to spend to have crews constantly replacing them? Because someone has to pay for it! TANSTAFL or in the words of my generation Ass, Grass or Gas nobody rides for free.
IIRC 70% of all wild fires are started by Gia herself
Why do they need high tensile wires underground?

Why can’t you build nuclear power plants cooled by sea water that generates sea salt and capture the steam to produce desalinated water?
What's the fuck is wrong with you? They won't even let us have plastic straws and you want nuclear?

The HOA I work in pumps water from a local river to fill 3 man made lakes. The potable water comes from these lakes after going through a treatment facility on the property. This morning we had a briefing from a developer who plans on starting a new phase of development in October. They are going to start phase 1 of a 140 home development adjacent to the existing community. These new homes will be in the $550-600K range. This river also provides for rancher and farmers down stream. I see a battle in the future if this drought continues
lol

lmao

Ahahahahahahahahahaa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You California's are so fucking stubborn about your stupidity.

And now that your state is on fire and you have no water, your stupidity is starting to hurt.
And fucksticks still planning on trucking right through it. :jester:

Hows that house built upon the sand y'all got over there?

Need a bottle of water? :garfield:

House built on sand? WTF are you talking about?
Parable about wisdom
The foolish build their house on sand and when the floods come it gets washed away, while the wise build on rock. Then there is the three pigs analogy of building with the appropriate material for the protection of life.
Modern when we build a building we want to last we put a good solid foundation under it, when we build shit house we don't care because it is only temporary.

In case it still is not clear Ca has built their house on sand and it is coming apart

Parable about wisdom
The foolish build their house on sand and when the floods come it gets washed away, while the wise build on rock. Then there is the three pigs analogy of building with the appropriate material for the protection of life.
Modern when we build a building we want to last we put a good solid foundation under it, when we build shit house we don't care because it is only temporary.

In case it still is not clear Ca has built their house on sand and it is coming apart
Northern californians let there area become sand once they let Southern California bleed them dry of water.

Might still be time to reclaim it, but its gettin dustier and dustier.

I said 50 years, not 10.

Have you no imagination? Vegas can't buy water. Vegas can't buy power. Vegas can't survive in 50 yrs time. If anyone can fuck up a dream, it's Vegas. America has a shitty track record of realistically looking into the future when it comes to investing in a region, and when that region loses water... :nuke:
Vegas has solar, did you not know that? Also since you must speak Mexidoodle, you must know that Las Vegas means "The meadows", which were fed by an artesian spring that still bubbles the fuck up on it's own. There is so much ground water in Vegas that all the strip hotels have to pump it out of their underground structures, that's where the water comes from for the Bellagio fountains, Treasure Island Buccaneer Bay, The Mirage volcano, etc.

the-more-you-5c2d74.jpg

Now San Diego, what chu got?

Lake Mead was full in 2000. It is now at 35% capacity.
I could launch my SeaDoos at Kingman wash, and the water was going over the spillway, and St. Thomas was under a hundred feet of water.

This was in 2014 out near St. Thomas and the lake has gone down a bunch since then.

Attachments

• crusatar.jpg
    crusatar.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 34
We might as well should do something similar as Libya’s Great Man-Made River from Texas and Louisiana to Southwest of US.

Pump all of rain water from hurricanes to replenish their reservoirs??? Make a problem into a solution??? :smokin:

But if it’s on rock in CA, earthquakes gone get’em
Guess thats the cost of being able to ski and surf in the same day...

We harvest the sunshine,
We just tell each other everything is fine.
The wheels are off, we are sliding out of control.
Here comes pappy government, their kingdom they patrol.
Paradise is burning,
But yet we still feel a yearning.
West coast, ride or die, 2 pac for life.
Y'all just need to shed a few pounds of waste through some struggle and strife.

Parable about wisdom

Makes sense. SF is literally built on sand though so there is that.

I could launch my SeaDoos at Kingman wash, and the water was going over the spillway, and St. Thomas was under a hundred feet of water.

This was in 2014 out near St. Thomas and the lake has gone down a bunch since then.
I saw a video on YouTube of water flowing over the spillway. Un fucking real to see that much water in Lake Mead.

I believe the spillways have only ever been used twice?
once for design when it was first filled and once during the 1983 floods

is there any gold at the bottom of them lakes?

Top Back Refresh