What's new

Oregon woman holds suspected arsonist at gunpoint as wildfires rage

Mudslinger99

Ol' School member
Member Number
Loc
Here
Oregon woman holds suspected arsonist at gunpoint as wildfires rage

An Oregon woman forced a suspected arsonist to the ground at gunpoint after she found him on her property with matches, dramatic video footage shows.

“What are you doing on my property? Did you light anything on fire?” Kat Cast shouts as she clutches a firearm, according to footage she posted on Facebook.

When the unidentified man responds that he was “just passing through,” she demands to know why he’s holding matches.

“I smoke,” he replies — to which Cast asks to see his cigarettes. The man then admits that he has none, and she holds him there until police arrive and haul him away in handcuffs.

The confrontation came as intense wildfires tear through the state and other parts of the West Coast — with smoke from the blazes reaching as far as Europe.

“If I need to do this again to protect my family and my neighbors, I will in a heartbeat do it again, except this time I will not be as nice as I was,” Cast wrote in the Facebook post, which also featured a photo of the suspected arsonist being handcuffed by cops.

confrontation came as intense wildfires tear through the state and other parts of the West Coast — with smoke from the blazes reaching as far as Europe.

She declined to comment further on the incident.

“I will not put my family in danger by exposing myself any more than what I have already,” Cast wrote.

oregon-arsonist-77.jpg

It wasn’t immediately clear where in Oregon the incident occurred or what the man had been charged with.

Last edited:
"Local youth, down on his luck just looking for a cigarette, assaulted and held at gunpoint by woman with gun"

Read the other post and you'll see just how Accurate that could very well happen.

I saw that and it's total bullshit. Those trespassers should have been dealt with quickly and with the full weight of every law applicable to the situation.

They're friggin terrorists and should be dealt with as such... all enemies foreign and domestic.

After watching this Gal in the Videos,I think if Thug Fire had moved towards her and any way,she would have put a couple in him.

IIRC, I'm my state arson is special, you can shoot to kill to prevent arson, only crime specifically addressed in law

I think specifically in AZ it is arson of an occupied dwelling.

I think the guy is guilty, because the chances of me submitting to some woman swinging a big handgun around out in the open is precisely zero.

Okay Rambo, go out there and play dodgeball with hot flying lead.

If you think I'm laying down on the ground for some screeching Karen with a muffin top, you're crazy. I'll take my chances. If she's willing to shoot me in the back as I run away, she was willing to do something worse to me after I submit. No thanks.

Unless of course I was felling guilty. Then I might sheepishly comply, because that's how humans are.

If you think I'm laying down on the ground for some screeching Karen with a muffin top, you're crazy. I'll take my chances. If she's willing to shoot me in the back as I run away, she was willing to do something worse to me after I submit. No thanks.

Unless of course I was felling guilty. Then I might sheepishly comply, because that's how humans are.

Can you please put your theory to the test so we can read about your idiot head getting blown off?

This is a guy at works buddies wife. He camps and rides dirt bikes on their property all the time. I saw the pictures last week when it happened. It was a dead end rural road. They were the last house. She did the right thing. And I’m sure all the tweakers driving around out there were just sight seeing.

Careful with that broad statement. Plenty of females now with combat training and experience that have came back from the sandbox.

I can run faster than any bullet fired by a split-tail.

Can you please put your theory to the test so we can read about your idiot head getting blown off?

If you don't identify yourself as LE of some sort, you are getting told to fuck off, lol.

What the fuck do you think this is? She's not the king of me. You're not the king of me just because you have a gun you fuckin doofus :lmao:

If you don't identify yourself as LE of some sort, you are getting told to fuck off, lol.

What the fuck do you think this is? She's not the king of me. You're not the king of me just because you have a gun you fuckin doofus :lmao:

Fuck around and find out, champ . :lmao:

whats her name? I want her to have 10 of my kids. :homer:

This is a guy at works buddies wife. He camps and rides dirt bikes on their property all the time. I saw the pictures last week when it happened. It was a dead end rural road. They were the last house. She did the right thing. And I’m sure all the tweakers driving around out there were just sight seeing.

well, there's your in

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh