What's new

Oregon smoke

Boss

Rabble-Rouser
Member Number
Loc
Salem Oregon
It's been really bad here in Salem. Headaches daily. Can't go outside. Just fucking sucks. This is the view from one of my security cams.

smoke2020.jpg

Looks about the same up here, it's clearer today than it has been in a few days. No headache but my sinuses are angry with me. :laughing:
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200913_140841.jpg Views:	0 Size:	487.6 KB ID:	131110

Looks about the same up here, it's clearer today than it has been in a few days. No headache but my sinuses are angry with me. :laughing:

Your neighbors Ramcharger and F350 look clean. :smokin:

Sucks about the smoke, but it could be alot worse....

Pretty sweet flatbed. :smokin: Today seems like the worst so far. That still was at 8am . Wondering if some of it is fog?? It is clearer now. Still can't go out in it without my lungs getting sore.

Now
smokeclearing 2020.jpg

Your neighbors Ramcharger and F350 look clean. :smokin:

Sucks about the smoke, but it could be alot worse....

No kidding, I'm bless we didn't get the actual fire My beloved camping area (Detroit lake) Was decimated. It's sickening to see the pictures.

Hope it clears up for you guys.

never been a flat bed fan but that's pimp :smokin:

Wow, at first with the title I thought snowflake doesn't like a tiny bit of smoke.

However, wow, that is horrible!

I don't even have any advice.

Stay strong!

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200913_152957_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	356.9 KB ID:	131137

My cousin sent this one shot off his front porch in Oregon City. Said he is cleaning the room air cleaner filters every day

It's been smokey as hell up here but I know damned well my brother and the guys are getting it worse up north actually fighting those fires.

The ram hasn't moved in years, not sure it runs but I think it has a flat tire anyway. The old man drives that f250 power stroke daily. He's had it since new and keeps it really nice.

I posted a few build pics on the flatbed a couple months ago when I was building it but I've been lazy and haven't done a full thread on it.

We've been dealing with the same thing in Nor there California. Wednesday at like noon it still felt like dawn it was so dark from all the smoke and some fog. Everything is covered in ash and you could see it falling. It has gotten a bit better the last couple days and is supposed to continue to improve

20200909_082918.jpg

Took this last nite...my parents are down in Fairfield, dad and I have been doing the "who has more smoke" photo contest...been winning the past few days :homer:

photo23153.jpg

You ever been out drinking and smoke a pack of cigarettes in an hour or so?
It feels like that :eek:

It's nasty here. I live in Molalla. Fire is about 8 miles away. Whole town is covered in ash and the air is thick with smoke. Been staying with my parents in Oregon city. I would stay at my house if it weren't for the kids. So far no break ins at my house. Most of them seem to be outside of town. Hopefully some of them get caught by the locals and come down with lead poisoning.

It's nasty here. I live in Molalla. Fire is about 8 miles away. Whole town is covered in ash and the air is thick with smoke. Been staying with my parents in Oregon city. I would stay at my house if it weren't for the kids. So far no break ins at my house. Most of them seem to be outside of town. Hopefully some of them get caught by the locals and come down with lead poisoning.

I was out last night till 2am or so. Up Sawtell, Colton and up Hillockburn looking for looters. There were several others doing the same. I helped a cop search around a property because he had a call someone was breaking in. There was no sign of entry but the cop was glad we stopped to help him out.

It settled into the valley here Friday, watched the hillside slowly disappear over the afternoon. Just enough to give me a real good sinus headache and make my eyes itch. I'll take that over being anywhere near these big ass fires though.

I was out last night till 2am or so. Up Sawtell, Colton and up Hillockburn looking for looters. There were several others doing the same. I helped a cop search around a property because he had a call someone was breaking in. There was no sign of entry but the cop was glad we stopped to help him out.

Thanks for helping out. I would love to be out there with you guys, but it would give my wife and parents a nervous break down if I did. I know you've been doing a lot. Need gas money(or beer or whatever)?

Thanks for helping out. I would love to be out there with you guys, but it would give my wife and parents a nervous break down if I did. I know you've been doing a lot. Need gas money(or beer or whatever)?

Thanks but I don't need anything. Actually, I'm probably not working tomorrow and could really use a gas trash pump. If you know anyone in the OC area that has one I could borrow, that'd be awesome.

Thanks but I don't need anything. Actually, I'm probably not working tomorrow and could really use a gas trash pump. If you know anyone in the OC area that has one I could borrow, that'd be awesome.

Possibly, I could definitely get you a 2" electric if you have a generator.

Possibly, I could definitely get you a 2" electric if you have a generator.

I'll find out if my buddy found one yet. If I'm not working, I was going to help him, he is the one asking for the pump . I'll shoot you a PM when I find out wtf I'm doing tomorrow.

Top Back Refresh