What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

Where are you all getting paid interest on your ethereum shares ?

You haven’t been following along have you…

Post #478 is one of many.

Celsius
BlockFi

Itrustcapitol
Coin Base
A shit ton of other exchanges and staking pools
No sir the only crypto I’ve bought is shiba . I read this on and off to learn from you all and get updates on the market . A coworker of mine has quite a bit of ethereum and hasn’t been getting any interest off coinbase . I told him what I read on here and that I would ask for him .

Will 2% cover capital gains tax?

From my understanding, I'm not selling. So I didnt realize a profit and no capital gains tax on what I'm hodling.

I would only be taxed on staking, so my only tax liability would be (for example) 20% of however much was staked.

From my understanding, I'm not selling. So I didnt realize a profit and no capital gains tax on what I'm hodling.

I would only be taxed on staking, so my only tax liability would be (for example) 20% of however much was staked.
Free is definitely free, but I’m constantly looking at rewards then minus the CG tax.

That’s shit can definitely lower the realized rate.

Anyone having problems coinbase? I heard they shut down in the middle of the day today for maintenance. Guess maybe the big boys are pumping the brakes on that shib run?

Anyone having problems coinbase? I heard they shut down in the middle of the day today for maintenance. Guess maybe the big boys are pumping the brakes on that shib run?
Think the site is just overloaded. Looking on twitter it happens when there's big runs.

In for most of my Shibz at .000007 :grinpimp: Just wish I woulda bought way more then. Still bought more today at .000079. Using Crypto.com on my end tho…and the app is hating life right now :lmao:

Fuck I was happy with my 7 mil :lmao: I gotta up the ante.

In for most of my Shibz at .000007 :grinpimp: Just wish I woulda bought way more then. Still bought more today at .000079. Using Crypto.com on my end tho…and the app is hating life right now :lmao:
9ea27cfc2db7c9d86afcbbd5c166a214.jpg

I just got a notification that SHIB just got listed on Newton. Looks like we might just burn another 0 today after all.:smokin:

What I keep reading is SHIB cant/won't eat zeroes because of market cap.

Tesla market cap is >900B... Ford Market cap is <60B, GM is <80B, VW AG is <150B.

Yall are living in clown world talking about theoretical internet dollars and think real figures have substance.

Top Back Refresh