What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

What I keep reading is SHIB cant/won't eat zeroes because of market cap.

Tesla market cap is >900B... Ford Market cap is <60B, GM is <80B, VW AG is <150B.

Yall are living in clown world talking about theoretical internet dollars and think real figures have substance.
You just said telsa has a nearly 1T market cap and want to talk about clown world ???

You just said telsa has a nearly 1T market cap and want to talk about clown world ???

Precisely. How is TESLA 'worth' more than all other north American and world auto manufacturers COMBINED.

But people want to rant and rave and give real figures, market cap, etc to fake internet money :lmao:

Precisely. How is TESLA 'worth' more than all other north American and world auto manufacturers COMBINED.

But people want to rant and rave and give real figures, market cap, etc to fake internet money :lmao:
Maybe its all the bitcoin tesla bought…

9ea27cfc2db7c9d86afcbbd5c166a214.jpg
Yeah I’m slightly above that now. :homer:

well I got into shib a few days ago and threw a bunch more at it in the past couple of hours.

expect the bottom to fall out of it...

well I got into shib a few days ago and threw a bunch more at it in the past couple of hours.

expect the bottom to fall out of it...

This shit is bigger than you. Next time take your 'bunch more' and throw it at a big mac instead :flipoff2:

I don't understand how they'd be able to trade that much off. Obviously you wouldn't get it in usd because the tax man would just come over and kill you for good measure, but what exchange would have that kinda anything sitting around to trade it in, and if they took in that much its value would evaporate as soon as it changed hands...

even getting a few million out of a joke coin just... how does the world even work any more?

I don't understand how they'd be able to trade that much off. Obviously you wouldn't get it in usd because the tax man would just come over and kill you for good measure, but what exchange would have that kinda anything sitting around to trade it in, and if they took in that much its value would evaporate as soon as it changed hands...

even getting a few million out of a joke coin just... how does the world even work any more?
I wpuld imagine you would just put it into eth and btc and slowly over time take what you need. Buy what you can with crypto in places where it’s accepted as payment as well. Then if you meed it sell what you bought for fiat.

Reactions: DMG

Capital gains tax isnt that bad. Especially if you hold it long enough to qualify for long term capital gains. This is why Warren Buffet was able to pay less in taxes than his secretary. It’s bracketed at 0%, 15% or 20%, depending on income.

I would move it to Bitcoin or ethereum

So in theory how high can shib get due to market cap ? Is market cap the tell all be all?

I’m curious as well.
What makes Shib different from Doge?
If doge is floating .30 and almost hit 1$, what’s to say Shib won’t hit .10?

Is anyone using Tantra Labs? They supposedly pay 12% apr on bitcoin. I dont trust them yet

dunno about Tantra Labs.

but how do you guys trade? I have Coinbase, TW, Binance.us and Crypto.com.

I'm mostly using Coinbase, but man, each time you trade it says 'zero fees' on the transaction details, but my balance definitely goes way down.

So what apps and what dex's do y'all use? (and yes, I know this has been discussed, but it's a fluid thing that changes...)

Top Back Refresh