Nor easter for East Coast folks-

det107

100%
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
Fuckiny
Cell phone Alert for Hudson Valley-

10 - 18 inches of snow starting Wednesday nite til Thursday morning.

Wind gusts of 35 mph.

Have fun, easy on heart & stay safe :flipoff2:

Showing 18+ here

Screenshot_20201215-190001_Chrome.jpg

We are going to get a foot or so here in the Laurel Highlands.

Yep, finally a good one. Expect to be the biggest on record for December, locally (Central PA) 14-20 inches forecasted

Saying we're on the verge so either a piss ton of rain or a shitty wintry mix. My work route is looking like 18"++
edit. Picked up 10 gallons of gas for the genny just in case.

Bring it! I can use the pennies from heaven...The good news is it's supposed to be light and fluffy because of the cold temps. I think I'm ready. Wood in (check), plow functions (check) counter balance in the bed (check) gas in the tank and a spare can (check) I just gotta dig out my LED beacon in the back seat. new snow tires (check)

Meh. I think they are predicting 12-18" here. Good thing my commute is a whopping 7 min one way :smokin:.

2-9" for my area, 12-22" for up by work. So somewhere between 2" and 22" - I should have been a meteorologist. I am gonna go in early, and plan to leave by 2pm to get home. Figure the rest out. Got my car in the garage, about to pull backhoe up so where it is in a good spot and move my truck in case I need it.

Not worried in the slightest. Maybe if the power goes out for long enough I'll get to putting the exhaust together on the old Lincoln welder generator.

Not having to listen to people act like the fucking world is ending every time a foot of snow is forecast is one of the things I miss most about living in central Maine.

I hope it snows asshole deep. We haven't had a good snow around here since '95. Plus I'd like to leave work early, so hopefully it's bad enough they close the dealership, lol. :D

Bucket is on the loader. Won't snow now.

You post reminded me, I was down at the Johnston pick and pull literally all day today with my brother stripping a Legacy. We basically tossed a coin on Johnston vs Cumberland. Is the Cumberland one any better or worse? The Johnston one at least hires decently good looking women to work the registers.

You post reminded me, I was down at the Johnston pick and pull literally all day today with my brother stripping a Legacy. We basically tossed a coin on Johnston vs Cumberland. Is the Cumberland one any better or worse? The Johnston one at least hires decently good looking women to work the registers.
Never been to Cumberland one. Only been to Johnston once. On the coldest fawking day of the year to pull a driveshaft. There are several junkyards in RI (Halls, Tiverton) with pick-n-pull prices but they have :mr-t: to pull the parts for you. :grinpimp:

Checked the latest map and its now 24+ here. Should be some light fluffy stuff.

Part of living here. Who cares.

Im looking forward to some snowmobiling so i care.

Cool. There is rarely enough snow in this area to justify a sled. I see one sled track every few hundred miles of SxS wheeling. I’m hours south of tug hill

Cool. There is rarely enough snow in this area to justify a sled. I see one sled track every few hundred miles of SxS wheeling. I’m hours south of tug hill

I'm at the southern edge of the Catskills, so all our major snows come from coastal storms. It's been lacking the past few years. The 90s-2000s were good, we got a base in early Dec and it built up all winter. Last year we had nothing.

They already brined the roads where I am in NC....because there's probably going to be a heavy frost. :shaking:

Winding down now with some Citra ipa I brewed ,9% :flipoff2:. As far as a snowfall amount goes ,last I looked was 3-6" for us in the limo crash capital. Had a dusting last night, I will bet the salt will be deeper than snow:mad3: I truly hate that shit! whiskey.jpg - Click image for larger version Name:	whiskey.jpg Views:	0 Size:	378.3 KB ID:	235100

Last edited:
After lasts years disappointing snowfall I'm ready to experience a real VT winter. Last good snow I had in PA was winter 2003-2004

Top Back Refresh