What's new

Nobody Movie

I'm anxious to watch it but I'm too cheap to pay the 20 bucks for it.

Just finished it.

Generic story line.

Started off ok. Got a little worse. Then cheesy. Then stupid. On the lines of Shoot Em' Up.

pleh

Just finished it.

Generic story line.

Started off ok. Got a little worse. Then cheesy. Then stupid. On the lines of Shoot Em' Up.

pleh
Figured so. 99% of the movies that get released are fucking garbage.

Christopher Lloyd is in it. I thought he was dead. :laughing:
I was just thinking about him. I’ve been watching the shit out of the back to the future movies.

Saw it last weekend. Thought it was good. Maybe I'm too easily pleased?
Chances are the closer to room temperature your I.Q. is the more you will like the movie. :flipoff2:

I thought it was great. Saw it at the drive in here in town. Christopher Lloyds character was the best. Why'd you bring so many guns? Why'd you bring so many Russians?

Blackweb has it for $0, but you better be caught up on your shots or it'll be, $500 when you get there.

Also, my wife dragged home a broken printer from a church wives' junk exchange thingy. How many 12ga shells were wasted on it? Not enough, but some.

Last edited:
It's out on HBO now to stream if you got it. Good movie.

I got it off Redbox a few weeks ago. I've definitely rented far worse. If you like john wick, you will probably like this.

I've definitely rented far worse. If you like john wick, you will probably like this.

I bought the blu-ray awhile back and watched it with the wife. Good flick. Not epic or life-changing, but entertaining if you're not expecting it to be perfect. I'd take it over the Matrix movies (but I just don't like the Matrix movies).

Watched all the special features - Bob Odenkirk worked his ass off for that role, very respectable! It looks like they had fun making the movie, and nobody got Alec Baldwined. I'm sure I'll watch it a couple more times eventually, and probably some of the extra features again, so I know I've blown 20 bucks on dumber shit :laughing:

Last edited:
I watched it last year when it first came out, I liked it.

It is funny to me that Bob Odenkirk started out as a stand up comedian.
I think he has done well with his acting.
He gets writing credit sometimes too.
I also remember hearing an interview with him a few years ago and he talked about a movie idea he had for "Cowboys and Aliens". Way different from what got made, but he did get a credit for that movie, I guess they just bought the title from him.

Saw it in a Southwest flight.

It’s a good movie to watch on a plane.

I bought the blu-ray awhile back and watched it with the wife. Good flick. Not epic or life-changing, but entertaining if you're not expecting it to be perfect. I'd take it over the Matrix movies (but I just don't like the Matrix movies).

Watched all the special features - Bob Odenkirk worked his ass off for that role, very respectable! It looks like they had fun making the movie, and nobody got Alec Baldwined. I'm sure I'll watch it a couple more times eventually, and probably some of the extra features again, so I know I've blown 20 bucks on dumber shit :laughing:
i worked on Nobody, and everybody I spoke to on it had fun . It seems the production manager had a sense of humor. Our ID badges had our pic, job title, and under "name" everybody's badge said "Nobody" I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Watched the new Nobody movie last night. Pretty good except for the "It's got a 4.9-liter V-8". No. It. Does. Not.

Watched the new Nobody movie last night. Pretty good except for the "It's got a 4.9-liter V-8". No. It. Does. Not.
I never understood how that kind of thing gets left in movies. Why go for an unimportant detail, then get it wrong? leave it generic, say its got a big block if you want it to sound impressive.

Top Back Refresh