What's new

Nobody Movie

The trailers always look good. I wonder where they will show it once President Harris locks down the country for a 100 days once she is sworn in

I wouldn't exactly call him typecast at this point, but he does not seem like the type to pull off playing that character. I'll definitely be watching it though

Most likely lame like every other movie today.

I thought the movie was excellent. Great entertainment. They certainly left the door open for a second one.

never thought bob would fit the part but he does a great job. I hope there is an extended directors cut. The subtle hints in the movie are easy to miss.

This is why you need one of these in the house!!! It only took me 4 years to build it out and purchase all the goodies. I should give it a upgrade some day here.

23F577AA-6F15-4D3A-9E0D-1614F18F5E1E.jpeg

2804CE05-65B4-4543-965A-FD8926A01024.jpeg

This is why you need one of these in the house!!! It only took me 4 years to build it out and purchase all the goodies. I should give it a upgrade some day here.

23F577AA-6F15-4D3A-9E0D-1614F18F5E1E.jpeg

2804CE05-65B4-4543-965A-FD8926A01024.jpeg
Let's see that gear rack.

BTW there's a Cinepro 2k6 III for sale on ebay right now. Those things are the balls.

Let's see that gear rack.

BTW there's a Cinepro 2k6 III for sale on ebay right now. Those things are the balls.
It isn’t much it need to be upgraded. It’s was decent stuff 5 years ago. Now there are tons better. I’m pining over the JTR Noesis 212HTR speakers. Some day I’ll be able to purchase a set. They sound amazing for small theaters like mine.

I have 3 Miller and Kreisel s150 up front and 4 Miller and Kreisel ss150 surrounds. 4 15” home built subs. 2 half Marty’s and 2 full Marty’s.

Here is my rack. Five years later and still hasn’t been buttoned up and trimmed lol. Once the theater came online all progress stopped lol.
FFC831E1-4B64-4ADA-ACCB-BAAF9D06BA2F.jpeg

Last edited:
It isn’t much it need to be upgraded. It’s was decent stuff 5 years ago. Now there are tons better. I’m pining over the JTR Noesis 212HTR speakers. Some day I’ll be able to purchase a set. They sound amazing for small theaters like mine.

I have 3 Miller and Kreisel s150 up front and 4 Miller and Kreisel ss150 surrounds. 4 15” home built subs. 2 half Marty’s and 2 full Marty’s.

Here is my rack. Five years later and still hasn’t been buttoned up and trimmed lol. Once the theater came online all progress stopped lol.
FFC831E1-4B64-4ADA-ACCB-BAAF9D06BA2F.jpeg
Are those Crown amps?

Edit; Nevermind I see they are Behringer. Get that Cinepro.

Downloaded it overnight and stuck it on the Plex server last night. I'll watch it sometime this weekend probably. Haven't seen the trailers or anything.

Are those Crown amps?

Edit; Nevermind I see they are Behringer. Get that Cinepro.
Behringer Inuke sub amps. 3000 watts each. They are cheap big wattage for the subs.

Anthem Mca 50 5 channel amp.
Marantz sr7009 processor
Jvc 4910 projector on a 116” wide Seymour audio transparent screen
2 apc batteries and power conditioners

Behringer Inuke sub amps. 3000 watts each. They are cheap big wattage for the subs.

Anthem Mca 50 5 channel amp.
Marantz sr7009 processor
Jvc 4910 projector on a 116” wide Seymour audio transparent screen
2 apc batteries and power conditioners
Jvc makes a great project. Installed one for a client a few years ago on a home automation job. Was one of their dla series, comparable between their now x7 and x9 now.

Ended up doing a elite I think? On their screen. Motorized in ceiling. Have a video of the test somewhere buried
Edit:attempted, but 'security error '?

Anyway, I'm going to rent it tonight I think and watch it. Looks better than most, and I think it was directed/produced by one of the wick movies.

Cant be worse than other things I'd waste $20 on

I sent a invite out to my buddies for this movie tomorrow night. Drink some beer talk some shit watch a movie. Should be a good time.

t0rrent... watching tonight with the wife.

Saw it this week in the Theater. I liked it. Story could have been a bit more evolved, maybe that will expand in a sequel. Loved the tattoo parlor scene.

Saw it, thought it was pretty good. Need to watch it again without the GF answering the phone or walking out of the room then asking what happened or complaining about the volume. Apparently having the sound tuned the way I do (quiet parts are quiet, loud parts are... loud) bugs her.

Top Back Refresh