What's new

No one posted the new video on JR's bug?

His face while driving is hilarious. He looks legitimately scared. :laughing:

Which says A LOT about that car. I have seen JR do some insane shit behind the wheel. If he is making that face, that car is seriously fast.

For the past three years, I have been working on an article on him for Modernjeeper. I have been taking my time because I am trying to make it my "Magnum Opus" It needs to be PERFECT.

Great video. Cool host and easy on the eyes. Content was great. I think I would have watched it even if I had not followed the build thread. Hopefully she keeps the cool vids coming, maybe motortrend will grab her up. That was better than a lot of the crap on the mt app.

Great video. Cool host and easy on the eyes. Content was great. I think I would have watched it even if I had not followed the build thread. Hopefully she keeps the cool vids coming, maybe motortrend will grab her up. That was better than a lot of the crap on the mt app.

Motortrend is working people like slaves, right now she has ownership of a channel. I don't think her team of 10 people wants an unemployment check and union benefits.

brand new channel

her first video

I sub'd

she looks really familiar, and she mentioned something about monster trucks.. I have worked different ways and times around monster truck events in Texas

We met her years ago out at Cougar Buttes for one of the early rock crawling comps. She was just getting started, and it was before she did the monster truck thing.

Cool ride for sure. Lots of great detail and workmanship!!! He needs to look up Azn in the 405 to see about if its fast.

She should learn to use a clutch. That was embarrassing

Did I start out in 3rd?:grinpimp:

Ever driven a "dog ear" trans?
If you haven't, they're fun, if you know how to use them...

She doesn't know how to use one, and i bet jr wouldn't let her use it like it's intended. I'm not sure he really has it down yet either, but that could've been because he was trying to use it slowly.

Which says A LOT about that car. I have seen JR do some insane shit behind the wheel. If he is making that face, that car is seriously fast.

For the past three years, I have been working on an article on him for Modernjeeper. I have been taking my time because I am trying to make it my "Magnum Opus" It needs to be PERFECT.

Maybe you already know, but if you don't, ask him what his connection/history is with Randy Slawson. How is it that a three time king was the co-driver for the first king? Did he have any input into the bomber chassis? Are they still friends? Did he teach Randy to fab or vice versa? Just what is the connection there?

Is this the John that had the bronco in TTC?

The Bug is badass!

Is this the John that had the bronco in TTC?

The Bug is badass!
Ya, the fat city bronco IIRC. Then Dalton Trucking/Bender as fab guy built the second buggy he won KOH1 in. Then he realized he could fab and built the UFO IFS car that maybe still campaigns at certain races. Divorced atlas and all.

We were pitted next to him at Irwindale last weekend. Didn't get a chance to say hi until he was loading up. Real clean bug and a nice guy.

For those that don't translate to 1/8 mi, 7.00 in a stick shift car is really, really fast. Even more impressive is the 107 mph trap speed

IMG-5355.jpg

250% concentration. That thing only wants to murder you and everyone around it. The only thing keeping it on the road is it's own will.

Dangerously sexy machine.

Top Back Refresh