What's new

No one posted the new video on JR's bug?

Garage must be for show because it is too clean, the real work must be done somewhere else :flipoff2:

This car is off the hook.

His 427 Windsor powered buggy was stellar too. Composite portals and fully bendy.

brand new channel

her first video

I sub'd

she looks really familiar, and she mentioned something about monster trucks.. I have worked different ways and times around monster truck events in Texas

Been following with interest - that Corvair he is in process of building will be a spectacular build as well.
Wish he lived closer:)

Awesome video until she got behind the wheel and started crashing gears. Cringe worthy ;(

Damn. Always loved reading/seeing his tech and have watched his vids. Somehow I couldn’t stand to listen to her talk. It has kind of always been that way with her even back in the king of the hammers days. I skipped forward several times and she was still talking so I had to bail. Car is still fucking rad and I want more on the Corvair, off to search

R

https://irate4x4.com/chit-chat/253681-this-looks-familiar

:flipoff2:

Off topic question: It was mentioned "outskirts of L.A.".....can anyone recommend a half decent location with properties like his (lgarages/shop and at least 25' to the neighbors) that someone normal can afford? .....or since its commiefornia one must be a millionaire to afford ANYTHING :flipoff2:

Off topic question: It was mentioned "outskirts of L.A.".....can anyone recommend a half decent location with properties like his (lgarages/shop and at least 25' to the neighbors) that someone normal can afford? .....or since its commiefornia one must be a millionaire to afford ANYTHING :flipoff2:

Friend has been looking at warehouses, not on the market cause $$$$$ but those going to tax sales.

That's a great topic for a thread.

That place is easy 7 figures. Half mil in the LA area might get you a 1950s suburbia 1100 sq ft house on a 7000 sq ft lot with a 1 car garage if you're lucky

For the regular blue collar dude you'd have to move up to the high desert to get that setup and still have money left over to put tools and a project in the garage.

Top Back Refresh