What's new

MI Nitro Locking Hubs for 35 spline Dana 60 (sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick.rob33

Red Skull Member
Member Number
One is brand new in the box, other was taken out of box and partly installed until I released there not right ones for the Dana 60 I'm building. Just trying to recoup some of the money I paid for them. 225 shipped anywhere in the US.

You are being redirected...

That's what they are.

Why not ask Nitro for the 30 spline lock thinger?

Looks like they'd exchange.

I've looked on the nitro site and don't see a 30 spline one. I found a set of 30 spline mile marker ones on fb that I'll use for now.

I've looked on the nitro site and don't see a 30 spline one. I found a set of 30 spline mile marker ones on fb that I'll use for now.
I'd call em... then again, I use those MM ones, so can't fault you.

Havent had my outer shaft out to count the splines but I'm sure someone here knows, its a Dana 60 out of a 1986 1 ton chevy M1031 and its a limited slip.

Also can these be used with dually rotor/hubs as this truck is becomming a dually.

Havent had my outer shaft out to count the splines but I'm sure someone here knows, its a Dana 60 out of a 1986 1 ton chevy M1031 and its a limited slip.

Also can these be used with dually rotor/hubs as this truck is becomming a dually.
Should be 30 spline. If you swap 35 spline outers, will work with any D 60 hub before 2005 that takes them.

Reactions: PAE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh