What's new

Nfl 2020

Jackie Treehorn

Member Number
Kickoff is tonight. I know, I know. Who watches that shit anymore? Boycott the kneelers. Blah blah blah. Anyway football seems like somewhat of a return to normalcy and I’ve been looking forward to it. Go Seahawks.

If they make it past week 4 without shutting the whole league down due to COVID, I'll be surprised.

Von Miller out for the season, so there goes my interest in actually sitting down and watching a game.

Hockey has been weird to watch without real fan noise. Football might be ok if we can hear more of the on-field communication.

I’m in the fuck em category. I’m a season ticket holder and this year we were told all tickets holders will have their tickets deferred to next season due to COVID. Our first game of the season will not have fans on the stands. Following games will have 5700 fans in the stands with them being drawn by lottery from season ticket holders, being charged of course. 5,700 fans in a stadium that holds 80k!

hearing all the BLM bullshit they will be doing (through emails we get from the organization) I will likely not watch or renew. Fuck those guys and I hope the league takes a financial beating. Play the fucking game and enjoy your millions you Pricks. I used to love that game too:mad3:

I just don't understand how anyone could tune in. It is banned from my home. I've been to more than 60 games and was a rabid fans for years. I will spend my time and money on other entertainment. It was great having my Sundays back.

Kickoff is tonight. I know, I know. Who watches that shit anymore? Boycott the kneelers. Blah blah blah. Anyway football seems like somewhat of a return to normalcy and I’ve been looking forward to it. Go Seahawks.

Until I read this post I didn't even know the season was starting. Was there even a preseason ? I haven't heard anything.

I was never more than a casual viewer anyway, but they lost me. I'm not watching that bullshit.

/
I'm going to watch up to the completion of the 1st quarter to confirm what I think they'll probably do.

After confirmation; I'm done.

I always viewed professional sports is a form of escapism. Now the fact that they're going to have the new black national anthem played pregame, things written on the uniforms, things written in the end zone, fuckum. It's bad enough I have to have this shit shoved down my throat about how racist and privileged I am because I'm white by mainstream media and social media. They don't care about mine, soI don't give a fuck about a professional athletes political point of view.
I find it to be just a little hypocritical that a bunch of overpaid athletes living in a gated community are going to tell me how I'm supposed to think and live.

You think all the bullshit going along in the nfl is a somewhat return to normal? Oh yeah and....fuck the nfl.

I always viewed professional sports is a form of escapism. Now the fact that they're going to have the new black national anthem played pregame, things written on the uniforms, things written in the end zone, fuckum. It's bad enough I have to have this shit shoved down my throat about how racist and privileged I am because I'm white by mainstream media and social media. They don't care about mine, soI don't give a fuck about a professional athletes political point of view.
I find it to be just a little hypocritical that a bunch of overpaid athletes living in a gated community are going to tell me how I'm supposed to think and live.

Agreed , don't preach your political bullshit to me , sports used to be an escape from the every day crap you deal with , get woke go broke motherfuckers because I'm done with this nonsensical shit. :flipoff2:

You think all the bullshit going along in the nfl is a somewhat return to normal? Oh yeah and....fuck the nfl.

There’s definitely lots of bullshit tacked onto it but there’s been no sports, no live music, no restaurants, no travel for months. Drinking beer and yelling at the tv during a live event sounds pretty good. I can look past the messages shoved at me and just enjoy the game.

There’s definitely lots of bullshit tacked onto it but there’s been no sports, no live music, no restaurants, no travel for months. Drinking beer and yelling at the tv during a live event sounds pretty good. I can look past the messages shoved at me and just enjoy the game.

By a bunch of rich spoiled little ****s , as they shit on my country , go ahead and watch that faggotry. :flipoff2:

I hope the whole league goes under and the athletes end up in a soup line. Play ball or play politics. Sports were an escape for many. I never cared much to start with but once they felt it necessary to lecture the world on how to think they can all fuck a duck.

I hope the whole league goes under and the athletes end up in a soup line. Play ball or play politics. Sports were an escape for many. I never cared much to start with but once they felt it necessary to lecture the world on how to think they can all fuck a duck.

I blame that **** Bob Costas for introducing political garbage into sports , fuck that cum slurping douche nozzle.:flipoff2:

I blame that **** Bob Costas for introducing political garbage into sports , fuck that cum slurping douche nozzle.:flipoff2:

Was it even him that started it? I mean, he can eat a diseased donkey dick, but I don't think he was the first one. Fuck it, they can all go fuck themselves.

You need a hobby bud. Here's a thought :idea: go trail riding with some friends. I haven't seen one covid19 on the trail nor a bunch of whiny bastards saying I should be ashamed for being white.

Top Back Refresh