What's new

Nfl 2020

You need a hobby bud. Here's a thought :idea: go trail riding with some friends. I haven't seen one covid19 on the trail nor a bunch of whiny bastards saying I should be ashamed for being white.

I have lots of hobbies, I also have a two week old baby at home and I’m afraid the hunting and fishing may suffer a little this fall. We took a drive up in the hills on Labor Day though and he was a good sport on a short, bouncy trip. We’ll see.

Fuck those guys. I only watch football when my father in law BBQs for a Cowboys game. The time it takes me to eat is the amount of time I watch.

I had to sit through a Rockets game Sunday night because my sister was over. BLM all over their jerseys, court floor, sponsors, etc. Fuck that noise. And fuck the OP. :flipoff2:

Fuck those guys. I only watch football when my father in law BBQs for a Cowboys game. The time it takes me to eat is the amount of time I watch.

I had to sit through a Rockets game Sunday night because my sister was over. BLM all over their jerseys, court floor, sponsors, etc. Fuck that noise. And fuck the OP. :flipoff2:

Where is SoFried...issue is you live in Texas.

Does your father in law realize what a whiny gash you are?

a country where they are paid millions to play a sport.....and they shit on their fans..and have the balls to say they are indentured servants.....

yeah Fuck them and the horse they are sitting on.....i even stayed out of the football pool i have been in for the last 27 yrs

I'm not watching tonight, and I will try to watch the Packers Sunday, but my interest level went from about a 9 for my whole life to about 2 right now. :(

So did the players all kneel for the anthem but stand up and black fist salute the :mr-t: anthem?

Didn’t watch the political nonsense which is why I can keep watching now. From what I saw they all stood with their arms locked together. “A moment of unity” they called it. Pretty respectful actually.

Seriously, anybody who supports the NFL after the shit they are pulling is a useless waste of flesh. Fawk you. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I'm not watching tonight, and I will try to watch the Packers Sunday, but my interest level went from about a 9 for my whole life to about 2 right now. :(

Pretty much same here..... (Seahawks fan).... I got so many things to do with this farm project and all the woke bs is gonna make ur easier for me to get shit done on Sunday’s!!!

Cheers and boos? Do you even have CLUE about what is going on. Wake up.

Please...enlighten me?

Wasn’t saying I agreed with the cheers...just stated a fact as the context of the quoted quote was not accurate. It was not all boos as the context suggested.

Please...enlighten me?

Wasn’t saying I agreed with the cheers...just stated a fact as the context of the quoted quote was not accurate. It was not all boos as the context suggested.

Watching is condoning their actions. You are the weakest link...

Top Back Refresh