What's new

Newsom strikes again!

What do you need, million signatures? Then is he gone or it just starts procedures of removal?

I forgot how many sigs are needed, but if the petition gets enough sigs it goes on the ballot and the citizens of California vote on it.

you waffle more than gary. You love government... now you hate government. You love government run healthcare and taxation. you think germany isn't also screwing it's citizens? Stop obsessing over the USA... seriously. It's like a teenager who just went through his first breakup.

I am obbsession with your stupidity, not with America itself. But the pattern I stated in the other thread? This is it. You think I am attacking you and you cannot even grasp the concept of being able to love government and hate government (the same fucking government).
It's almost like it's not a discussion of "Prop something", it's always a binary argument. Either I'm with you or against you.

Why does he think the virus won't go away until there is a vaccine or an effective therapy?

Uh no, it'll go away when we've reached herd immunity. Let people get infected.

You guys enjoy your new, incoming lockdown and sip orders. Use it to think about if wearing a mask could make sense in some weird way.

Why does he think the virus won't go away until there is a vaccine or an effective therapy?

It will go away when it cannot land on anyone.

You are at 1% infected now. With how many dead? Herd immunity is what? 66% Just multiply the dead by 66%. Then, realize what happens when hospitals are full. You think you have seen protesting and looting? Nope. You have seen 1% of what will happen.

You know what guys? Right now I am really thinking it WAS a China job, perfectly hidden in plain sight. JUST to take down America as a global power.
I only believe this, because it is WORKING.

You are at 1% infected now. With how many dead? Herd immunity is what? 66% Just multiply the dead by 66%. Then, realize what happens when hospitals are full. You think you have seen protesting and looting? Nope. You have seen 1% of what will happen.

You know what guys? Right now I am really thinking it WAS a China job, perfectly hidden in plain sight. JUST to take down America as a global power.

Where are you getting 1%?

Healthy people don't end up in the hospital for the most part. Do some math and make data driven decisions not react out of fear and emotion.

You guys enjoy your new, incoming lockdown and sip orders. Use it to think about if wearing a mask could make sense in some weird way.

You know what works better than a mask ? glad you asked , get a plastic bag large enough to fit over that melon of yours , put it on and snug up the open part by your neck, a zip tie will do fine so no nasty covid will get in or out.

Report back in a couple of days .:lmao:

All the events here in California, and many other states, have proven is that the virus is not going to magically disappear. All these restrictions are doing is delaying the inevitable, plus killing the economy.

Capitalism suggested they can live a much greater life but both parents need to work to even get by. Instead of hating the people that promised,

Do you see the conflict? Capitalism doesn't promise anything.

Because of job losses between February and May of this year, 5.4 million laid-off workers became uninsured. These recent increases in the number of uninsured adults are 39% higher than any annual increase ever recorded. The highest previous increase took place over the one-year period from 2008 to 2009, when 3.9 million nonelderly adults became uninsured.

These record-breaking increases in the number of uninsured have taken place during the country’s worst public-health crisis in more than a century and the sharpest and deepest economic downturn since World War II. Nevertheless, no federal COVID-19 legislation signed into law has attempted to restore or preserve comprehensive health insurance.

The job losses can be attributed directly to local and state governments, not the feds. This is why nationalized health insurance is bull shit. If a governor wants to shut their state down, it shouldn't be the responsibility of the rest of the country to pay for their insurance premiums.

Do you see the conflict? Capitalism doesn't promise anything.

The job losses can be attributed directly to local and state governments, not the feds. This is why nationalized health insurance is bull shit. If a governor wants to shut their state down, it shouldn't be the responsibility of the rest of the country to pay for their insurance premiums.

Point taken. So you think the individual states "should" really be countries? No actual top down leadership?

Point taken. So you think the individual states "should" really be countries? No actual top down leadership?

Government decisions should be made at the lowest level possible. The way Trump has been handling alot of these problems is actually the way the constitution was setup, the states make the decisions and the governors are crying about it because they actually have to do something for once. Here in Illinois we have county leaders pushing back on the governor because hes pushing COVID policy on the entire state based off the situation in chicago, and those policies dont work in rural areas. The USA is way too big and diverse to be top down governed. Hell Texas alone is like 60% the size of the EU in landmass.

Clearly I'm an idiot. I don't see one man rising to power and circumventing the democratic process to concentrate all that power within his own office. They (and I mean all Presidents for the last 40 years) have concentrated more power than they were ever intended, but not nearly enough to be King like. The whole thing is a sham anyway as it doesn't really matter who gets to sit in the chair, they're all cut out of the same cloth and all have the same ultimate agenda.

The virus has just put on the fast track a plan that has been in place for a long, long time. The dragging of America down to the level of everyone else.

I'm confused as to what "camps" we have? Our own homes? These 50 little fiefdoms we have run by some power mad dingbats and blundering fools?

Our current problems are a combination of the virus and political agenda. A fool will say the virus doesn't exist. A fool will also say that the government is doing it's best to protect the people... From what? A disease that's long since won this fight that no one can control? People thinking it's government's job to take care of them is the problem. People have no sense of responsibility and no one seems to want to, or is able to, make choices by themselves that might help to reduce the spread. All most intelligent people want is to be able to live their lives and take whatever level of risk they feel comfortable with. The true stupidity is that while they might be willing to take more risks than others, they are not willing to take steps to mitigate that risk when interacting with other people.

For instance... We go to a lot of races in other states around us. No masks, no social distancing, basically it's just like any normal Pre-Covid Saturday night. That's a level of risk we're willing to take. What I'm not willing to do is put my parents lives in jeopardy, especially since they're both diabetic, one has had a heart attack and the other, part of his lung taken out. So, in the last 4 months I've seen my parents for 4 hours. Masks, distancing, as little interaction within the house as possible during that time to mitigate the risk to them. I am willing to risk my health to do what I want, but I have no right to expect anyone else to do that and I have no right to risk their health if I can avoid it.

Europe has no leg to stand on here with criticism. They can bitch all they want that Americans are stupid and racist and intolerant blah blah blah but they would do well to turn around and look in the mirror and their own anti-semitism.

If foreigners think we're all morons, by all means don't come here then. If they think we're all morons and still come across the pond, fuck them and their hypocrisy. If it was so bad than why did they come over in the first place?

BS we are at 1 percent. The CDC released evidence the infection rate in the US is 10 times higher than what was previously thought. As many as 25 million (who knows maybe more) have been infected. That’s more like 7 percent. If you’re under 50 the flu is more deadly. From 50 to 64 the fatality rates between the flu and COVID are similar. 8 out of 10 deaths are people over 65. It’s hard to drive the fear narrative when we see skyrocketing infection numbers but do not see a corresponding death rate. I’m not buying all your hype and hysteria. Our hospitals are not overwhelmed.

Old people and those at risk should take precautions and for the rest of people it should be business as usual.

I forgot how many sigs are needed, but if the petition gets enough sigs it goes on the ballot and the citizens of California vote on it.

but who is counting

need 12% of the votes cast to elect him to get the recall on the ballot

I am obbsession with your stupidity, not with America itself. But the pattern I stated in the other thread? This is it. You think I am attacking you and you cannot even grasp the concept of being able to love government and hate government (the same fucking government).
It's almost like it's not a discussion of "Prop something", it's always a binary argument. Either I'm with you or against you.

It's kind of like that movie "Braveheart". America is basically William Wallace, we don't give a fawk about danger because we hold our freedoms and values in a higher position than some temporary securities.

You are like the little gay son of the King... always trying to improve shit in your gay way, only to have all his cares in the world tossed out the window and get bitch slapped by the King.

The end.

It's kind of like that movie "Braveheart". America is basically William Wallace, we don't give a fawk about danger because we hold our freedoms and values in a higher position than some temporary securities.

You are like the little gay son of the King... always trying to improve shit in your gay way, only to have all his cares in the world tossed out the window and get bitch slapped by the King.

The end.

THREAD :lmao:

They are individual countries for all intents and purposes. They all have their own constitutions, branches of government, and unique laws.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

We're a REPUBLIC... A UNION of 50 individual States. The Federal Government was never intended to hold anywhere near the amount of power they do. It was always intended that the States would do the lion's share of the governing.

Clearly I'm an idiot. I don't see one man rising to power and circumventing the democratic process to concentrate all that power within his own office. They (and I mean all Presidents for the last 40 years) have concentrated more power than they were ever intended, but not nearly enough to be King like. The whole thing is a sham anyway as it doesn't really matter who gets to sit in the chair, they're all cut out of the same cloth and all have the same ultimate agenda.

The virus has just put on the fast track a plan that has been in place for a long, long time. The dragging of America down to the level of everyone else.

I'm confused as to what "camps" we have? Our own homes? These 50 little fiefdoms we have run by some power mad dingbats and blundering fools?

Our current problems are a combination of the virus and political agenda. A fool will say the virus doesn't exist. A fool will also say that the government is doing it's best to protect the people... From what? A disease that's long since won this fight that no one can control? People thinking it's government's job to take care of them is the problem. People have no sense of responsibility and no one seems to want to, or is able to, make choices by themselves that might help to reduce the spread. All most intelligent people want is to be able to live their lives and take whatever level of risk they feel comfortable with. The true stupidity is that while they might be willing to take more risks than others, they are not willing to take steps to mitigate that risk when interacting with other people.

For instance... We go to a lot of races in other states around us. No masks, no social distancing, basically it's just like any normal Pre-Covid Saturday night. That's a level of risk we're willing to take. What I'm not willing to do is put my parents lives in jeopardy, especially since they're both diabetic, one has had a heart attack and the other, part of his lung taken out. So, in the last 4 months I've seen my parents for 4 hours. Masks, distancing, as little interaction within the house as possible during that time to mitigate the risk to them. I am willing to risk my health to do what I want, but I have no right to expect anyone else to do that and I have no right to risk their health if I can avoid it.

Europe has no leg to stand on here with criticism. They can bitch all they want that Americans are stupid and racist and intolerant blah blah blah but they would do well to turn around and look in the mirror and their own anti-semitism.

If foreigners think we're all morons, by all means don't come here then. If they think we're all morons and still come across the pond, fuck them and their hypocrisy. If it was so bad than why did they come over in the first place?

We shall see what happens. I will certainly not become American for at least 4 more years if Trump wins. I will reconsider in a couple of years. If he coups and pulls though, I will stay here and indeed rip up my GC.

I understand the wish of freedom, I understand fully what you are saying. But it cannot work going forward. There are too many idiots. Something needs to be done. I used to say it's education. But it's way more than that.

Like Libertarians or even Marxism, grand ideas from an utopian world, dreamed up by people that have time to dream, will never work in reality.

Germany is tripping over itself to be anti semitic. Heck, the Nazi salute and memoribillia is forbidden by law. How is that for "free speech"? Don't get me started...

CDC estimates that 40% of infected people have no symptoms, the ones that get tested have a 3.5% positive rate and out of the confirmed positive 3.6% die. All in all this thing isn't more deadly than Influenza, it's just shiny and new and freaking people out. The overall mortality rate of this virus goes down with every new positive test it's just that people are too dumb and there's too much of a mob mentality for a rational reaction. The media really doesn't help things when their only agenda is to take down the bad orange man. They love the looting and mayhem

We shall see what happens. I will certainly not become American for at least 4 more years if Trump wins. I will reconsider in a couple of years. If he coups and pulls though, I will stay here and indeed rip up my GC.

I understand the wish of freedom, I understand fully what you are saying. But it cannot work going forward. There are too many idiots. Something needs to be done. I used to say it's education. But it's way more than that.

Like Libertarians or even Marxism, grand ideas from an utopian world, dreamed up by people that have time to dream, will never work in reality.

Germany is tripping over itself to be anti semitic. Heck, the Nazi salute and memoribillia is forbidden by law. How is that for "free speech"? Don't get me started...

So the people are too stupid so the solution is to micromanage their lives by clueless buearocrats?

Yes, twit thinks more government is the solution to everything.

He also ignores the culture of the USA vs Europe. Look at some of the one party rule states here (Illinois for example) as an indication of what happens when left governments go unchecked with control. You have 68% of the population wanting to leave, mass migrations and a stalling economy as the state wants more and more money and control that can never be saciated. Its program after program and tax after tax that will "fix it this time and make life better", meanwhile it decends further and further down the shitter.

I want to design a custom mask. In large bold letters it says, "FUCK GAVIN NEWSOM".

When the poor kid in the grocery store has to confront me about it i will offer to remove it.

If they are not OK with that I will offer to turn it inside out.

The inside says, "THIS SIDE SAYS FUCK TOO"

(I have been complying with businesses that post mask required signs, no need to fuck with the workers, but I am not driving or walking through parking lots with a stupid mask on)

(I have been complying with businesses that post mask required signs, no need to fuck with the workers, but I am not driving or walking through parking lots with a stupid mask on)

Same here. Many of the businesses in our small town are family owned, so I'll wear a mask inside because I'll get the store/owner in trouble if I don't. I don't want to mess with the store owners livelyhood.

Not anymore. It's one nation and these people must be dealt with. Ignoring them does not work, they start looting and shit.
If you think that Trump fans are looting, someone is feeding you bad information, you don't understand what's happening, and don't realize that it's a very sick segment of our nation trying to undermine our entire civilization....including your country eventually.

That’s the truly terrifying part to me, now they’ve come out and said it. The “two weeks” stuff was just to string people along into complacency. Now it’s “stay at home until I say so”.

All that aside, who’s going to rush out to get the first doses of an approved vaccine, if it even happens? If the vaccine has a 2% death rate and the virus itself has a 1% death rate, they will still be pushing the fuck out of it. :mad3:

Top Back Refresh