What's new

Newsom strikes again!

It will go away when it cannot land on anyone.

You are at 1% infected now. With how many dead? Herd immunity is what? 66% Just multiply the dead by 66%. Then, realize what happens when hospitals are full. You think you have seen protesting and looting? Nope. You have seen 1% of what will happen.

You know what guys? Right now I am really thinking it WAS a China job, perfectly hidden in plain sight. JUST to take down America as a global power.
I only believe this, because it is WORKING.

Yes lots of citizens are going to be financially hurt by this, all my buddies in entertainment production have been without work since March with no end in sight. The studio at The Palms is not likely to re-open, The Palms itself is quoting a July 2021 re-opening, restaurants, bars, salons, all are taking a huge hit, but construction rolls on. The Raider stadium is near completion, they are building data centers, marijuana grow ops, hospitals, homes, on and on. So the town is not dead, but clearly has been hit harder than any other I can think of, but it will come back.

I've been more busy than ever here, not traveling, but on the phone or email all day every day. Homeowners are doing re-models, landscaping, etc., shit you can't even find Mexicans at the Home Depots as they've all been snapped up by the contractors. Taiwan Semi is going to build a $12b plant here that will be bigger than the Intel campus. Mayo clinic is modernizing their facilities around the valley one floor at a time. New health care facilities are being built for Banner and other corps.

It's not the end.

https://eand.co/a-baffled-world-thin...t-4422085dbf67

I want to share with you the kinds of conversations that I have with people from around the world lately. Maybe that will give Americans a window into how bewildered, baffled, and horrified the world is by what they’ve let their country become. If you’re American, you may want to say, “But I’m not stupid!” Fair enough, you may not be. But the entire world can hardly be wrong either. The question is whether in America, stupidity has become a kind of institution, way of life, cultural value — whether it’s the only system left that governs anything at all. The question isn’t about you — the well-meaning, intelligent, good American. It’s about systemic stupidity, going thermonuclear.

We've had this conversation before. Every American that bothers to look outside our borders at what the rest of the world thinks is already used to being hated by other countries. We pay for Germany's Defense, and they shit on us. Russia, the UK, and France all wanted to end Germany as a nation after WWII, and the US stopped it. The only reason East Germany was allowed to exist is because the Soviets didn't want to erase it if there was a West Germany. Still, they erased East Prussia from the map and ethnically cleansed all Germans out of that area, scrubbing 1,500 years of history out of existence in a stroke.

And what does Germany do with this information? They hire a former Communist Youth whore as their Chancellor, and shit on America every chance they get.

So if you think for a single second that anyone on this board gives one flying Fritz fritter about anything foreigners have to say, you are mistaken. The last 265,824 times you foreigners cried "Wolf" we didn't listen, and we won't listen now.

I am of the opinion that the ill-repute that America has earned from foreigners is a badge of honor. The more you hate Trump, the more I like Trump. I am not usually a man that boils things done to such an arbitrary connection, but at this point the correlation between your ill-esteem and something I like about America seems to be about 100%.

Elvistwat, you'll need to try harder. Didn't we already cover how the US doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks? We don't look out of our window at the world in judgement like everyone else.

With great freedom comes great responsibility. Personal responsibility is what has collapsed in the US over the past 50 years. Your numbers are just side effects. Personal responsibility is learned from tight family structures and/or church. Half of Americans don't have either. An alarming number of these people don't want the other half to have either.

In America, stupidity is a right and financial stability is a choice. If you were to ask the 80% of Americans who live paycheck to paycheck if they could make better financial decisions in their daily lives, they would say yes. However, they choose not to, because being "poor" in the US isn't too bad.

The #1 health problem for poor people in America is having too much access to high-calorie, delicious food and drinks. The housing situation is getting tight, but Democrats are the ones pouring immigrants and Illegals into the country. If we deported the 30 million Illegals, the rent crunch would evaporate overnight.

Remember people saying “I would rather die than vote for Hillary”?

Well, here we are.

Nope , I remember people saying they would no vote for her because she is a criminal , and some hollywood types saying if Trump won they would move to Canadia.:laughing:

Remember people saying “I would rather die than vote for Hillary”?

Well, here we are.

So coronavirus wouldn’t have happened if Hillary was President? Why? Did she create it to discredit Trump?

If your statement was in regards to how it was handled, let’s look at all the major hot-spots: Oh gee, they’re mostly in Democrat controlled cities, and most of those cities are in Democrat controlled states. Hillary is a Democrat; multiply those hot-spots by the number of cities in the United States for deaths under a Hillary presidency—remember, she didn’t care about American lives in Benghazi, and as State Department, SHE sent them there.

Please rescind your immigration paperwork, we don’t want you.

So coronavirus wouldn’t have happened if Hillary was President? Why? Did she create it to discredit Trump?

If your statement was in regards to how it was handled, let’s look at all the major hot-spots: Oh gee, they’re mostly in Democrat controlled cities, and most of those cities are in Democrat controlled states. Hillary is a Democrat; multiply those hot-spots by the number of cities in the United States for deaths under a Hillary presidency—remember, she didn’t care about American lives in Benghazi, and as State Department, SHE sent them there.

Please rescind your immigration paperwork, we don’t want you.

It doesn't matter where the hot spot is, there are simply too many mask deniers. Jeez you are delusional. You spin it that for to fit your narrative, amazing. The Dems are doing it to the Rebulicans. Oh dear lord. It's a virus, it doesn't care for your political affiliation - it jumps to retarded idiots in pool parties and house parties and restaurants. Idiot.

And yes, most definitely I cannot live in a 3rd world country. I think I will actually stay here. It's simply too dangerous, fuck the beautiful nature and countryside and all the normal, nice people. Once they have removed you, the idiots calling for "my personal freedom", I will reconsider.

I really like living in a country were people are nice to each other and help each other and create stuff together and well, enable each other for the greater good by actually giving kids (and grownups) a chance. Social capitalism. Investing in healthcare and free higher education is what makes a real democracy, not a shit hole country were people are killing each other, looting and demonstrating for things like "not wearing a mask".

Shame on you.

Your press secretary is hot though. Would bang.

It doesn't matter where the hot spot is, there are simply too many mask deniers. Jeez you are delusional. You spin it that for to fit your narrative, amazing. The Dems are doing it to the Rebulicans. Oh dear lord. It's a virus, it doesn't care for your political affiliation - it jumps to retarded idiots in pool parties and house parties and restaurants. Idiot.

And yes, most definitely I cannot live in a 3rd world country. I think I will actually stay here. It's simply too dangerous, fuck the beautiful nature and countryside and all the normal, nice people. Once they have removed you, the idiots calling for "my personal freedom", I will reconsider.

I really like living in a country were people are nice to each other and help each other and create stuff together and well, enable each other for the greater good by actually giving kids (and grownups) a chance. Social capitalism. Investing in healthcare and free higher education is what makes a real democracy, not a shit hole country were people are killing each other, looting and demonstrating for things like "not wearing a mask".

Shame on you.

What Shangri - La do you live in?
If your talking about Germany they did a heck of a job creating in WW2 didn't you

Shame on you.

Turn off the news, the USA isnt like that. No one is here demonstrating and looting over not wearing a mask, it's a class war fueled by marxists.

What I find funny about the people who refuse to wear masks is when they get their panties in a wad when a private establishment kicks them the hell out or refuses to serve them. The owner of that shop has the same freedoms you do to deny you service if you are not complying with the rules they set, outside of racial and sexual orientation protections.

Que gary with some supreme court ruling no one gives a fuck about:flipoff2:

Shame on you.

3rd world shitholes are dominated by collectivists who often consider individualism toxic; poison.

sounds like they would align with your ideologies much better :confused:

Top Back Refresh