What's new

News Anchor Fired For Saying “Fo Shizzle My Nizzle” On Air

:idea: to show they really care, the could can all the white folks & hire all black folks so they'll have 100% diversity :bounce2:

Did I "woke" that right?
dunno-gif.627990

And why can’t I find a real article about this? I just googled “fo shizzle my nizzle” to find it, but all that came up was a bunch of “is it ok to say” it posts.

For being a white person and using (an alternative version of) the "N" word. It's so dumb; can we declare that "wokeness" has jumped the shark yet?

Exactly, it is not like she used it in a derogatory way either; I'm not sure it could even be used in a derogatory manner. "Get offa my lawn you nizzle!"
How do you know she identifies as white?:flipoff2:

^ Nailed it.

This was an easy out for them to put a fresh face on air. Happened with one of the local stations here. One of the anchors was looking pretty tired, so they canned her and got sued. No lawsuits after a bigot is throwing around racial slurs.

This tells me she's the whitest white. :laughing:

Barbie won the 2000 Mrs. Mississippi International title. At the Mrs. International pageant, she was named a semi-finalist in the Top 15 as she competed against women from all over the world. She has held 4 state beauty pageant titles and 1 national title over the years. Barbie is an accomplished opera singer, ventriloquist, pianist, and model.

Meh
She was old and lost her looks.
Plus her name is barbie.....
Too much white .

Will replace her with a young black chick.

^ Nailed it.

This was an easy out for them to put a fresh face on air. Happened with one of the local stations here. One of the anchors was looking pretty tired, so they canned her and got sued. No lawsuits after a bigot is throwing around racial slurs.

Yeah, she's wore out for on-air duty. I'm sure they were waiting for an opportunity to get some fresh meat in that chair.

It's time to step back away from the asylum and just let them burn it along with themselves down. Be ready to shoot any mother fucker that tries to help them. None need to survive.....

I wish, I get away with all sorts of stuff at work, but I’m pretty sure letting one of those out into the wild would get me fired.

I'm good friends with our former HR manager. She said she was going to wear one on her last day, but chickened out.

those things are not to be messed with.
in for 2xl to 87035.
:flipoff2:

LOL people still watch 'the news'??
I can't. And I've tried. It's just cringy when you can see right through them and all thier BS. .... And I (believe it or not) directed news in my early 20's. That gave me a head start. They are definitely a "type".

There are about 200 shirts in storage at my work that say “I got 99 problems, but safety ain’t 1” on them. Somebody heard the actual song after they were approved, ordered, delivered, and passed out to employees. You can’t imagine the shit storm that happened over those. :laughing:

How much for one of those shirts? I REALLY need one of those! :smokin:

Bullshit? If not, think of the one "N-word" a lot of people can't say in public, including this place.

EDIT: and if that huge hint didn't bring you enlightenment, then here: Urban Dictionary: my nizzle

I was never hung up on the N.. I always thought it had to do with the rest of the letters like another way of saying "Jizzle"..

I dont wanna try and find the popular clip from "the view" where some of the other ethnic people said they didnt know..

Top Back Refresh