What's new

News Anchor Fired For Saying “Fo Shizzle My Nizzle” On Air

so this is spreadin around..

even Whoopie thinks she shouldn't have been fired

I'm gonna be honest.. I didnt know the real meaning of Nizzle.. and Im a big snoop fan.. sooo..
You are not alone...

Growing up in the 90's that was just some shit the rapper said, I never gave it a second thought and shit like that really makes me wonder if I will ever not think racism is just used as an excuse.

If im naive and don't realize a phrase is racist then can I use it to hurt someone?

There are about 200 shirts in storage at my work that say “I got 99 problems, but safety ain’t 1” on them. Somebody heard the actual song after they were approved, ordered, delivered, and passed out to employees. You can’t imagine the shit storm that happened over those. :laughing:

Everybody I hang out will wear one. Shipping to 95945?

You are not alone...

Growing up in the 90's that was just some shit the rapper said, I never gave it a second thought and shit like that really makes me wonder if I will ever not think racism is just used as an excuse.

If im naive and don't realize a phrase is racist then can I use it to hurt someone?
It isn't racist for the same reason ****** isn't ever racist in rap, no matter how derogatoryit is used in the lyrics. Nizzle has always meant ******, I'm amazed that anybody didn't know that :lmao:

I guess that's my west coast privilege showing through

It isn't racist for the same reason ****** isn't ever racist in rap, no matter how derogatoryit is used in the lyrics. Nizzle has always meant ******, I'm amazed that anybody didn't know that :lmao:

I guess that's my west coast privilege showing through
I didn't know what Nizzle ment until this thread, never really cared. Now that I do know, I probably have forgotten something important :homer:.

I didn't know what Nizzle ment until this thread, never really cared. Now that I do know, I probably have forgotten something important :homer:.

This anchor lady is the second person I've ever known to use the word. And she's quoting the first. :lmao:
I've known but never used it nor heard it used, but I don't watch TV or pay attention to famous people.

Like Provience said, it's not "racist" in rap lyrics due to artistic license and perhaps black privilege.

Just like a redhead saying "my ginga" or even "my ginger" isn't oppressing a fellow daywalker :laughing:

Last edited:
There are about 200 shirts in storage at my work that say “I got 99 problems, but safety ain’t 1” on them. Somebody heard the actual song after they were approved, ordered, delivered, and passed out to employees. You can’t imagine the shit storm that happened over those. :laughing:

How much for one of those shirts? I REALLY need one of those! :smokin:

Hey, I need one of those too !

More confusion, what are these words you are saying :lmao:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F3b91bh.jpg

There's no way he hasn't heard about it by now. I wish he'd say something, but I'll bet he's purposely staying out of it.
I guess he has more important things to warry about:

Top Back Refresh