What's new

CA NEW Yukon Aluminum Ford 9” Dropout Case (3.062), plus Pinion Support and Master Install Kit - $500 SHIPPED

Mittnz

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Bay Area, CA
I have some leftover stuff from my 9” project. I bought this case because I thought my other one wouldn’t work with the carrier I had, but, it ended up working. It sat in my garage for a month and so it’s too late to return it.

This includes the following:
Ford 9” Yukon dropout housing (Model YP DOF9-3-306)
A complete USA Standard Gear Master overhaul kit (Model ZK F9-HDD-SPC, Timken bearings and races)
Two additional bearing/race sets (National A37, 1.781 inner bore, 3.06 outer) (I bought this because it fit my Yukon limited slip carrier)
Purple aluminum pinion support, cause it’s sexy. (I scraped it up a little bit putting the wrong race in, at like 2AM, sorry.)

ALL bearings, races, seals, etc. are completely new. I did press the support races in, and I installed my carrier in it (with separate bearings that it already had on it) to play with it for about 10 minutes, but that’s it. So, it’s got some minor scrapes and scratches but nothing at all that would affect functionality.

This is actually a 10-bolt case, and I have a set of 10-bolt shims that I can throw in if you need them, they just aren’t pictured. I have no use for them.

From Yukon Site:
Fits Ford 9"
3.062" carrier race diameter
A356-T6 aluminum
Thru-bolt design added strength

I live in Hollister, CA (about 15 mins from Hollister Hills) but I work north of San Francisco a couple of days a week, so I could meet you anywhere in between.

Additionally, I can ship all of this in the original Yukon box, for free. (I ship stuff from work for free on our UPS account). Will provide tracking etc.

I have it on FB for $600 and it’s already getting some traction, but $500 is my Irate4x4 discount. I’d much rather do business with one of you guys, than the Facebook idiots.

IMG_8310.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8309.jpeg
    IMG_8309.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8312.jpeg
    IMG_8312.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8313.jpeg
    IMG_8313.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8314.jpeg