What's new

New X3-tell me im an iditiot

Two of my buddies have KRX's. One on 34's the other on 35's. Neither seems to be lacking in power or clutching (both bone stock). Not the fastest, but for WV it's plenty fast enough.

Keefers posted a FB deal on the KRX trail so I made the drive to Logan, Wv

Attachments

• IMG_9156.jpeg
    IMG_9156.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 27
That Is a good deal.
You know Carey will put more miles on it than I will.

She said thanks for the early Christmas present 🤣

Time to start shopping for parts to get it street legal

Dang it now I'm really thinking hard about an upgrade!

I’ve been running out the ridge to heat cycle the belt. Gotta say I think it rides a lot better than the X3 we rented.

Tilt column tends to drift “up” after I set it. Kind of annoying.

Can’t wait to get it fully broken in, feels like it will be fun. So far zero buyers remorse which is unusual for me 🤣

vrodrex they still had a silver one at Keefers for 17999.

Attachments

• IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9155.jpeg
    IMG_9155.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 24
Random quick tip... swap your intake covers from side to side. It keeps the frogskin stuff better protected.

We put some trail miles on it today. Wife laughed and smiled a bunch. Full access trans skid, shock and arm arm braces, roll over valve are on as well as super atv full belly skid.

Attachments

• IMG_9207.jpeg
    IMG_9207.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9212.jpeg
    IMG_9212.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
Hell yeah! After getting some riding done on your home turf what do you think? Still happy with the decision?

100% happy with the decision. I really think it will serve us well. I knew wifey was hooked when she started jumping it up a couple of water breaks and giggling.

Gotta unhook the front sway bar for the next ride.
Also need to put schraders in the shocks I can tell the fronts have little to no nitrogen.

Fox not putting schrader valves on the shocks from the factory was dumb. My Talon R Fox shocks were like that also. I picked up my caps from this place:

You guys with KRX trail rigs are making me jealous. Racing is fun and all but I miss getting out in the woods and just riding with the wife. It's taken alot of self control on my part recently to not go to the local Kawasaki dealer and buy one.

100% happy with the decision. I really think it will serve us well. I knew wifey was hooked when she started jumping it up a couple of water breaks and giggling.

Gotta unhook the front sway bar for the next ride.
Also need to put schraders in the shocks I can tell the fronts have little to no nitrogen.
That's awesome! Glad she likes HER new toy.

Fox not putting schrader valves on the shocks from the factory was dumb. My Talon R Fox shocks were like that also. I picked up my caps from this place:

You guys with KRX trail rigs are making me jealous. Racing is fun and all but I miss getting out in the woods and just riding with the wife. It's taken alot of self control on my part recently to not go to the local Kawasaki dealer and buy one.
Thanks for the link. The fronts are packing bad on stutter bumps and it lost about 1.5” of ride height yesterday. I need to look in the spares and see if I have any schraders from my gas shocks off the dirt car.

The krx is great in the woods. Peppy enough to drift and slide when you want to but comfortable enough to cruise around. I definitely see why so many trail riders run them.

I’ll probably get some of the JBS clutch weights soon just because I can’t leave anything alone.

I’m struggling to not order 35s but need to get the cage built first.

Side note I used the OnX app and it works great on Hatfield stuff.

there's some clutch weight problems, motor mount sagging, shitty factory skid plate and a few other little things that need fixed on them but it seems like lots of people have them with a ton of miles on them.

ill mention that places like Brute Performance, Full access UTV and JBS provide lots of info on YouTube but they are also selling products. Full Access UTV in particular is very pushy with his marketing but seems like he makes nice products. I am always skeptical about stuff like that in fear that these companies are fixing issues that don't exist. do some research and form your own opinion. I ended up buying some stuff for mine from various companies. there's a "build" thread in here on some of the stuff I've done to mine. I will be taking it to KOH this year and ill be sure to report back if it totally falls apart on me.

from what ive seen its mostly minor stuff and fairly random. couple youtubes I saw have 15k+ miles. i think the early ones had more than others like usual.

Thanks guys for the responces.

What are the options on these? Different shock options, tires, stuff like that?

2 seaters
Base model.-beadlocks, 31's, 2.5" Fox piggy backs.
Trail edition-bumpers, nerfs, winch, roof
ES-fox live valve-tft dash, roof +more
SE- fox live valve-radio tft dash , etc..click6 harness +more

pretty sure all the 2 seaters have beadlocks and 31" maxxis carnivores. I know a couple of the 4 seaters do not have beadlocks.

i think im wrong about the click 6 harness, that must have been a dealer add on I saw.

Top Back Refresh