What's new

New Bronco running in KOH?

all the 4400 are broncos are fugly

the bandito looks good, only because of the proportions of the front clip
That's funny, I think the opposite. But I'm an odd bird.

I really like the open wheel look.

Class1 > TT

That's funny, I think the opposite. But I'm an odd bird.

I really like the open wheel look.

Class1 > TT
i dont mind the open wheel look, i just dont think they put much effort into making it look like the thing they were trying to represent.

class 1s are cool, they design a body to fit the chassis and look sexy.

in the case of lolo, vaughn and jason they threw some body panels at a chassis and put a grille on the front of it.

i dont mind the open wheel look, i just dont think they put much effort into making it look like the thing they were trying to represent.

class 1s are cool, they design a body to fit the chassis and look sexy.

in the case of lolo, vaughn and jason they threw some body panels at a chassis and put a grille on the front of it.
Ya really there's zero bronco about them other than some stickers.

Ya really there's zero bronco about them other than some stickers.
Next you are going to tell me that I can’t walk into a dealer and buy parts off of a NASCAR Camaro/Camry etc. :lmao:

Of course there wouldn’t be much overlap between a Bronco and 4400 Bronco.

Next you are going to tell me that I can’t walk into a dealer and buy parts off of a NASCAR Camaro/Camry etc. :lmao:

Of course there wouldn’t be much overlap between a Bronco and 4400 Bronco.
True but NASCAR is boring as hell and really hasn't had any "new" innovation in the last 20 years, other than making the cars slower...

I guess it's inevitable with big sponsorship money.

True but NASCAR is boring as hell and really hasn't had any "new" innovation in the last 20 years, other than making the cars slower...

I guess it's inevitable with big sponsorship money.
Very true on NASCAR. In person it’s not bad, but I don’t watch it on tv other than the last 10 laps if I happen to catch it.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 9.28.36 AM.png

The rig I could build for $440,000 would stomp that thing into the ground at everything. But there is a sucker for every seat, so.....

As retarded as it is, you can't associate reason with some collectors. Someone found it to be worth the price.

As retarded as it is, you can't associate reason with some collectors. Someone found it to be worth the price.
Ain’t that the truth. To quote the “new” Gone in 60 Seconds “some people have too much bloody money”. :lmao:

Edit: no fault to the collector of course. It’s whatever makes their sticker peck up.

Last edited:
Ridiculous :lmao:

If I was going to drop $200k+ on something ready to race I'd jump on Shannon's Dragon Slayer
Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 5.18.54 PM.png

Note to Self: Start an irate GoFund me for Irate Racing ... it's already IBB themed :smokin:
Price is going way down quick.
Wait another 6 months and it's practically free lol

Top Back Refresh