What's new

Naders

Honky Lips

Welcome to the shit show.
Member Number
Loc
Omaha, Ne “ish”
Well Omaha is getting wrecked today. Several neighborhoods wiped out.
IMG_0099.jpeg
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
IMG_0106.jpeg

Damn. What side of town did that hit? I used to spend a lot of time on the west side…

Holy fuck. That’s my worse nightmare. I can’t imagine being at work and having nothing to come home too.

Along with Omaha/elkhorn There’s a lot of small towns that got hit hard. My buddy’s house he moved out of 2 years ago got flattened.

That’s brutal.

I remember when Joplin mo got a serious smack down years ago. Drove through there mid last year and it’s still areas of damage left.

There were a few nasty ones today.
We had 7 reported within a 20ish mile radius of here yesterday. One touched down roughly 2 miles from here. I could hear the rumbling like a freight train but couldn't see the fucking thing through the rain and hail. Kinda spooky. Another touched down 12 miles east of here.

There were a few nasty ones today.
We had 7 reported within a 20ish mile radius of here yesterday. One touched down roughly 2 miles from here. I could hear the rumbling like a freight train but couldn't see the fucking thing through the rain and hail. Kinda spooky. Another touched down 12 miles east of here.
In or near Denver?

Nah

The weather was nice and all the pro Palestine fucks were wasting time and money.

Looks like Lincoln and Minden Nebraska got wind powered enemas today too. The one in Harlan IA looked massive!
The weather outlook for tomorrow is supposed to be the same.

God I hate tornados. They never worried me till I had kids and now the weather keeps me up at night.
I was born/raised with earthquakes, never bothered me. Kids have never experienced one.

Oldest kid now lives in Alabama. I have become her tornado warning system :eek:

Edit- prayers to everyone in harms way

Top Back Refresh