What's new

Multiple Accounts

Screenshot_20201125-114705~2.png
Guys, not here, not now.

Wut?

What do you mean wut?

We;re trying to de-dupe the assholes and bullies to improve the overall board.

This isn't a place to come and beat on people needlessly. If that's your aim, GTFO.

I forgot to add the pic until after you quoted me. :homer:

Grendel can confirm that is false. he can also confirm this is my only account.

I'd checked flecker's profile but didn't see the moderator label. I now see I was wrong. I was confused since he didn't seem like that much of a trolling, bet welching ****.

Yeah. Mods can't mess with yer posts without leaving a trail of moldy crumbs :homer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad I can barely deal with the one account I have:laughing:

Props to some if you other idiots and I am glad you stay out of the rest if the board.

Not to mention that 90% or more if what I post does not encourage you to muck up my shit....

That I know of:laughing:

The trolling is getting old, esp you idiots arguing with yourself.

The Red Skulls with annoying alter-egos is BS.

With a few new modules it's easy to see suspicious multiple account holders. I said before I didn't care about them because of the humor it could bring. It went from humor to annoying AF ...

Stop cheapening the place.

*dusts off ban hammer*
Duplicate accounts will now be met with :nuke:

The mods and I can go through and harass those of you about a possible duplicate accounts or you can PM me and tell me which of your accounts to delete. No reason needed, just name the account to delete. This is a one-time offer to keep that alter-ego anonymous and to avoid the hammer. If we have to go through all the analytics and chase you down, you'll get he hammer, and if you have a Red Skull, no refund will be given.

I actually forgot I had dupes. COI is one of them Ill try and recover the other/s.

Top Back Refresh