What's new

Movies that you just can't watch

KarlVP

Not Sure
Member Number
Loc
Crusty's Brewing, Wa
My buddies have recommended "Slammin' Salmon" to me quite a few times.

I'm a big fan of these guys other works (Super Troopers, Beerfest, etc). But I can not stay with Slammin Salmon. I fell asleep to it last night again.

Wizard of Oz....

Idk why but there is something about that movie that I just cannot fucking stand. I physically can't watch that movie

Edit: also Napoleon Dynamite. And I hope that everyone who likes that movie dies in a fire too.

Last edited:
Blade Runner.
Road Warrior.

In a Fury Road world, the 70s pacing is painfully slow. Road Warrior has 30-second establishing shots of nothing but a slow pan across a prarie sunset. I remember them fondly, and want to like them, but just can't. I've never made it completely through 2001.

Eta- wife, 11yo daughter and I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest last night. It was much more sedate and tame than I remembered.

Last edited:
Anything with Kevin bacon, Robin Williams, Nicolas cage, Patrick Swayze, most john Travolta. Wizard of oz, gone with the wind, anything with shirley temple. Anything resembling a musical, classic or modern... the list is fucking long

When I was much younger The Jerk was the dumbest thing I ever seen. Now it is amusing but still not funny

Napoleon Dynamite, what a waste of brain process

It would be easier to list what I can watch but here’s a few that will hurt some butts here that will put me to sleep in 3 minutes

Star Wars (any of them)

The new marvel stuff

monty python

Anything with Kevin bacon, Robin Williams, Nicolas cage, Patrick Swayze, most john Travolta. Wizard of oz, gone with the wind, anything with shirley temple. Anything resembling a musical, classic or modern... the list is fucking long

What the heck? No ConAir or Roadhouse?

Anything Adam Sandler, will farel, or Robin Williams. Napoleon dynamite and similar "awkward nerd" movies. Same for fat awkward kid gets the girl movies.

Most movies are stupid.

About 15 years ago a movie called "Shoot 'Em up" came out that many were raving about. I think it made it about 25 minutes in before shutting it off, it was so fucking stupid.

Anything Adam Sandler, will farel, or Robin Williams. Napoleon dynamite and similar "awkward nerd" movies. Same for fat awkward kid gets the girl movies.

Most movies are stupid.

Them, Jim Carey, Borat, Steve Martin, and any of those dipshits in the spoof movies.

Top Back Refresh