What's new

Most spot on true statement I've read in a while-

I wish more people would put the obvious trolls on ignore. I know, I know, it makes you feel like you’re being a baby about it. But if more people would do it, these fucking remoras would leave us alone.

Putting someone on ignore. How does one go about doing that?

Can we just put evil and evernoob in their own room. Like the only room they can access is just the two of them to argue till the end of time? :laughing:

Putting someone on ignore. How does one go about doing that?

Go up to your username on the upper right. Click that, then “user settings”, I think. This will open up to the “profile” settings. Drop down that menu that says “profile” on it, and select “account”. Now scroll to the bottom of the page. There’s a section with an ignore list. As you start to type in evernoob, it will pop up and you can select it. Then you can go ahead and add eviltwit, sdcj, nothingwillchangelance, and who ever else totally sucks.

Go up to your username on the upper right. Click that, then “user settings”, I think. This will open up to the “profile” settings. Drop down that menu that says “profile” on it, and select “account”. Now scroll to the bottom of the page. There’s a section with an ignore list. As you start to type in evernoob, it will pop up and you can select it. Then you can go ahead and add eviltwit, sdcj, nothingwillchangelance, and who ever else totally sucks.

Quoted.

:flipoff2:

you wanna pick that up....
Your used tampon dropped out behind you!!!!

you wanna pick that up....
Your used tampon dropped out behind you!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, it makes you feel like a pansy when you add people to the list. However, you’re actively starving out ****iness when you do it. So, you know, you sacrifice some dignity for the good of the group. If everyone would do that, we’d have a stronger group.

Note that I didn’t add anyone that I simply disagree with. That’s a recipe for making an echo-chamber, and very likely to turn yourself into a Karen. I only add trolls.

You left off Michael Gonzalez. :flipoff2:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, it makes you feel like a pansy when you add people to the list. However, you’re actively starving out ****iness when you do it. So, you know, you sacrifice some dignity for the good of the group. If everyone would do that, we’d have a stronger group.

Note that I didn’t add anyone that I simply disagree with. That’s a recipe for making an echo-chamber, and very likely to turn yourself into a Karen. I only add trolls.

Wait ... they’re are trolls here???
Where????

STFUG.jpg

Ahh yes; if you dont like it leave attitude. How american of you. a true patriot.

Well, that is what we were founded on. We didn't like it, so we left it. Obviously not physically, since we had some water separation already, but we still said fuck off with your nonsense we'll be over here doing our own thing. A little while later, a portion of the newbies wanted to split off and do their own thing. So we had a scuffle about it and in the end they didn't get there way. Most accepted this without a grudge and everyone went about their day with new restrictions. At some point we passed the guvna' and became arguably the greatest and most prolific country. So yes, you can love it or leave it.

so by that logic we're not the greatest country on earth. if the fed can't unite us in a fight against a common enemy what good is it?

The fed did what the fed should do. "Here's what we're facing and our recommendations, more facts will be presented as they are revealed and I'm going to leave up to all you step children (governors) to make suggestions for your constituents.", which is the right way to go about it over here. It was the redheaded step children that fucked it all up and cried victim when their lunacy was a. met with underwhelming support and b. just utter stupidity, "But Daddy Don didn't do this for me, it's his fault." Then, anytime he mentioned sending in Fed help the tone changed, "Oh hell naw! keep those cheetoh fingas out my states bit'ness!" Despite the overwhelming decree from the people that some governors aren't handling in the bestest of ways, they would ignore their people and double down on the stupid (see: Michigan).

Top Back Refresh