Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

South East Irates

Monthly trail ride planning thread

1000002095.jpg

1000002058.jpg

1000002010.jpg

YJ4Rox we are all idiots and can't read a map and with our collective brain power couldn't figure out where bourbon street is. Is it that obstacle that you hang a left after can opener and it's a crazy looking wall with a V groove at the top, entering the upper part of Rubicon?

Is this it?
1000002030.jpg

1000002013.jpg

1000002021.jpg

Last edited:
YJ4Rox we are all idiots and can't read a map and with our collective brain power couldn't figure out where bourbon street is. Is it that obstacle that you hang a left after can opener and it's a crazy looking wall with a V groove at the top, entering the upper part of Rubicon?

Is this it?
1000002030.jpg

1000002013.jpg

1000002021.jpg

two hard lefts out of can opener then a hard right. Looks like too much moss on those rocks to be bourbon and not enough under cuts.

two hard lefts out of can opener then a hard right. Looks like too much moss on those rocks to be bourbon and not enough under cuts.
I think that's the same spot your talking about, just further up the obstacle, I went and watched one of your CVCC videos and it looks like the same area!

It was a good weekend. The big cabin at Good Evening Ranch is awesome and I'd highly recommend booking it if you go with a large group. The price wasn't bad, and everybody had their own bedroom and bathroom. We had room for meals and sitting around BSing at night.

The trails were good. I think 2 days was the right amount of time to be there. We had the benefit of Slander and 91samurai get us around, so I sense without them we would have wandered around and possibly missed some stuff.

Slander you were lucky. Like John said, people have come out in the morning to their tires glittered up, Hillary and Gay Pride stickers strategically placed out of view but visible when on the trailer, etc.

Agreed on a good place for 2 days.

Slander you were lucky. Like John said, people have come out in the morning to their tires glittered up, Hillary and Gay Pride stickers strategically placed out of view but visible when on the trailer, etc.

Agreed on a good place for 2 days.
I always keep some trail gear religious stickers in the truck for reasons like this, gotta fight fire with fire:lmao:

Harlan May 9-12. So far 3 other rigs and maybe a 4th not including myself are going. Mostly lurkers of here.
It'll be closer to the end of the year for me before I am ready. Hoping a ride pops up for the October through December months

I doubt I can make Harlan. I really want to but we are going to Windrock May2-5 and I doubt I can recover that quickly :laughing:

We are going to GER May 11th for a test and tune, then back again for Memerial day weekend with the club.

Are the cabins/bath house nice at AOP? Never been and looking for reviews.
Cabins are nice enough for a weekend stay. They aren't so much cabins (like at Harlan or Hawk Pride), but they are more like the tiny home/storage sheds with nicer insides.

Most have bunk beds that sleep anywhere from 2-8, heat/ac, power, etc. Some have mini kitchens in them as well, but none have bathrooms. Bathhouse/bathrooms are across the field, but still a walk able distance.

Bathrooms/bathhouses are nice enough as well. 4 shower stalls for men and 4 on the women's side, plus an handful of toilets in the bath houses too. Plus there are standard bathrooms in the picnic area too.

The Farmhouse is a legit house (so multiple rooms, full bathrooms, kitchen, living room etc), so ideal for larger groups.

They are all listed on their website, but most of them (farmhouse excluded) do not included interior pictures.

Last edited:
We are going to GER May 11th for a test and tune, then back again for Memerial day weekend with the club.
I should be at GER this sat as well along with a few of my buds.

Top Back Refresh