What's new

MNR 4600 class 2021 U4 Bronco build

Not sure I wouldn't have laid hands on the other guy.

When you build a race car you have to be all right with knowing that it could potentially get totaled at the very first race you bring it to and it may not be your own fault. Fighting isn't going to fix the car or change anything but usually makes a bad situation worse. Ask me how I know......

When you build a race car you have to be all right with knowing that it could potentially get totaled at the very first race you bring it to and it may not be your own fault. Fighting isn't going to fix the car or change anything but usually makes a bad situation worse. Ask me how I know......

I understand that but .............................

JR4X that super sucks on the wreck but glad you are alright-ish and was able to get back out there to race in the mains on Saturday.

How ya feeling?
Now that the adrenaline is all gone I’m pretty sore. My neck from getting shit whipped. Left femur from the side bolster of the seat. Shoulders from the HNR. and seatbelts

Add me to the list that I'm glad you came out ok'ish.

Also I think you handled it well. I had an incident during my motocross days. As I was coming around my dad coached me to take the fucker out. I got back on the track with a mission. As I made my a lap in pain I came to the conclusion that hurting him on purpose would not create a benefit for me related to his stupid ass mistake. That revenge would label me as the ass and I would have to deal with label and everyone else, every week. I had seen it happen and been part of a following dog pile, The moment of triumph wasn't worth it.

I didn't get an appology. But he lost a lot of respect that day from all the riders and had a pretty rough go of it moving forward. I felt I did right by being the bigger person.

Damn, That sucks. I'm glad you could walk away from that wreck, fix everything, and made it to 6th place the race while the Samurai didn't start.

That says a lot. Also, Congrats on the #4531 3rd place finish as well.

Top Back Refresh