What's new

MNR 4600 class 2021 U4 Bronco build

And then manual labor 🥵

Got 8 new Milestars to put on the trailer and 8 more to put on the tractor. I’ve mounted two and already wore the hell out.

IMG_6076.jpeg
IMG_6077.jpeg
IMG_6078.jpeg
IMG_6087.jpeg
IMG_6088.jpeg

Nice centerfold :lmao:

Looks like a ton of work on the tires! I enjoyed the irony of the Nitto truck and trailer rocking BFG’s at the Kentucky race :lmao:

Nice centerfold :lmao:

Looks like a ton of work on the tires! I enjoyed the irony of the Nitto truck and trailer rocking BFG’s at the Kentucky race :lmao:
We got all 16 done plus a couple more tire liner tires put together for spares for the race cars. By the last 4 trailer tires we had a pretty good system figured out. The new trailer tires being 22.5’s have a substantially heavier weight rating than the 17.5’s on the old trailer.

Milestar getting into the off-road tires came after the big truck stuff. Milestars actual bread and butter is their commercial stuff.

We got all 16 done plus a couple more tire liner tires put together for spares for the race cars. By the last 4 trailer tires we had a pretty good system figured out. The new trailer tires being 22.5’s have a substantially heavier weight rating than the 17.5’s on the old trailer.

Milestar getting into the off-road tires came after the big truck stuff. Milestars actual bread and butter is their commercial stuff.
Been running the Milestar ATR's on our tow rig for a few years now and been very pleased with them. Didn't realize that about commercial to offroad transition.

Top Back Refresh