What's new

Migrants wounded falling from border wall being sent back to Mexico without help

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
Stupidity has no bounds. :shaking:

Shweta Sharma
Tue, February 16, 2021, 12:02 AM·3 min read
52e5e139c635ba55950bbc9927a5082b
The US side of a razor-wire-covered border wall along the Mexico east of Nogales, Arizona

(AP)More
A pastor who runs shelters in Mexico at the US border, has accused American border patrol agents of sending injured migrants back without providing them medical support, calling it a “new low” for the country.

Pastor Rosalio Sosa, who runs a network of migrant shelters at US-Mexico border, told Dallas News a shelter in Palomas gets about seven injured migrants per week and the situation there looks like that of a “war zone,” with number of injured piling up. “This has become a war zone, with war injuries and no resources,” Ms Sosa was quoted as saying in the report. “But governments need to know that deserts, rivers, walls are no match for hunger.”

The “big, beautiful wall” built under former president Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign to stop the influx of illegal immigrants and drugs over the border is leading to crippling injuries to migrants attempting to cross the border amid worsening situation in the home country.

The migrants from Mexico, trying to flee the country amid political unrest and economic fallout, have alleged that they are being “dumped” back in “Mexico like garbage” without border security force providing them medical help, a claim that has been denied by the border patrol agency.

Pedro Gomez, who attempted to flee Guatemala in January, said his ankles were broken after falling from the wall and he had to crawl to the US border agent’s vehicle.

“I couldn’t even get up, so I crawled inside the migra [US Border patrol] vehicle”, Mr Gomez said, adding: “they dumped us in Mexico like garbage, a piece of trash.”

In response to the migrants and pastor questioning the ill-treatment, the border patrol agency released a statement rejecting the claims. It said the agents regularly encountered injured migrants and administered medical aid to those hurt.

“We routinely encounter injured people on the border, most of which are individuals that have entered the country illegally. When it is apparent that someone is hurt we will administer first aid and request assistance as needed,” El Paso sector border patrol chief, Gloria Chavez, said in the statement.

Another migrant, Jhon Jairo Ushca Alcoser, who left his home in Ecuador, also recalled his arduous journey and said he was returned despite receiving grave injuries, including broken tendons and a fractured back and pelvis.

He said that he informed border patrol agents he was in “excruciating pain” and couldn’t move. But he was forced to get up and sent back to Mexico, dragging his feet, as another migrant held him up.

Joe Biden formally issued a proclamation, days after taking office, to terminate a national emergency declaration on the US-Mexico border issued by Mr Trump as part of an effort to fund his long-promised border wall.

Mr Trump had declared a national emergency on the southern border to divert funds to boost construction of the wall. He later prolonged it to 2022 before leaving office.

Mr Sosa said he is now preparing for a huge influx of migrants as Mr Biden stirred hope among the people of Latin America, ravaged by worsening pandemic and still under the devastating aftermath of two hurricanes.

Biden’s administration is seeking to process the cases of 25,000 asylum seekers, beginning from May, under the new initiative.

I love how they call it the Trump wall. :laughing:

Why isn't AOC standing there crying? Oh...she'd have get some publicity. Fuck a bunch of beaners....:flipoff2:

Not one row ,but 2 rows of razor wire:usa: looks like it's just below the top for the big surprise :smokin: sounds about right to blame someone else for there lack common sense, wonder if they are trying to snake there way through or jumping and snags them and catches them which would suck! Oh well it did it's job.

They're humans. If we're such a great country, why can't we patch em up before we send them back again? Criminals who get hurt in the act still get medical care before they appear before a judge, do they not?

How about you and your bleeding heart liberal friends start a go fund me WITH YOUR OWN MONEY for the injured Mexicans that fell from the wall. I will guaranfuckingtee you that the donations from people that give an actual fuck will be few and far between.

Better idea..... Move to Mexico and stand on the border every day and warn those stupid fucks about what happens when you fall off a 30' wall. Wouldn't that be the liberal thing to do? :rolleyes:

How about you and your bleeding heart liberal friends start a go fund me WITH YOUR OWN MONEY for the injured Mexicans that fell from the wall. I will guaranfuckingtee you that the donations from people that give an actual fuck will be few and far between.

Better idea..... Move to Mexico and stand on the border every day and warn those stupid fucks about what happens when you fall off a 30' wall. Wouldn't that be the liberal thing to do? :rolleyes:

We have the highest GDP in the world and we can't bother to do some first aid before deporting these fawkers? You're going to stand there and tell me that if you came upon one of these people so broke off that they couldn't even walk, you wouldn't bother to help them after calling the border patrol? I couldn't do that, and I wouldn't want to force our border patrol agents to do that.

Warning. This sign has sharp edges. Dont touch this sign......

Jumping from 30 hurts. Everybody knows. Still does it. How is that America's problem.

Id get a dump truck lined with visquine and a scooper and shovle theyre broken asses in the back and dump them at the border too.

Reactions: PAE
We have the highest GDP in the world and we can't bother to do some first aid before deporting these fawkers? You're going to stand there and tell me that if you came upon one of these people so broke off that they couldn't even walk, you wouldn't bother to help them after calling the border patrol? I couldn't do that, and I wouldn't want to force our border patrol agents to do that.

So get that go fund me going. Those poor Mexicans need your help.

It worked for the We The People fund the wall project, why would it be any different for your cause...... Oh wait, it's because nobody gives a fuck.

Another better idea! Take the money we would waste on medical bills for the jumpers and pay down the national debt. Isn't that everyone's real concern? 🤔

They're humans. If we're such a great country, why can't we patch em up before we send them back again? Criminals who get hurt in the act still get medical care before they appear before a judge, do they not?

Helping them just encourages them to keep trying if the worst case scenario is getting free medical care and the chance to try again.

We're not responsible for their actions. All they have to do to not get hurt is not climb the wall. If I break into your house and get hurt, I don't expect you to help me and it's certainly not your fault if I get hurt in the first place.

Warning. This sign has sharp edges. Dont touch this sign......

Jumping from 30 hurts. Everybody knows. Still does it. How is that America's problem.

Id get a dump truck lined with visquine and a scooper and shovle theyre broken asses in the back and dump them at the border too.

I don't think they're stupid enough to think that jumping from 30 ' up isn't going to hurt, I think they desperate enough to rationalize that maybe they'll be able survive it without major injuries.

note the end of the article, based on rhetoric alone they are anticipating a significant increase in people trying to come across. it would seem that encouraging legal immigration and discouraging illegal immigration results in fewer injuries and death.

who would have thought border protection is safer and healthier for everybody involved?

I don't think they're stupid enough to think that jumping from 30 ' up isn't going to hurt, I think they desperate enough to rationalize that maybe they'll be able survive it without major injuries.

if it were simply a matter of desperate, they wouldn't come from equador and guatamalala all the way to the USA just for some food.

Helping them just encourages them to keep trying if the worst case scenario is getting free medical care and the chance to try again.

We're not responsible for their actions. All they have to do to not get hurt is not climb the wall. If I break into your house and get hurt, I don't expect you to help me and it's certainly not your fault if I get hurt in the first place.

If you break into my house and get hurt, you're going to get patched up before you appear before a judge.

If it was really my house, and something life threatening happened to you while breaking in and I found you, I would do my best to make sure you stayed alive. I'd probably get sued by you later or some other bullshit, but I can't look someone who needs help in the eye and not help them.

Because I shouldn't have to pay for a foreigner's health care with the money stolen out of my paychecks.
Go down there and work for free patching them up yourself and stop trying to spend my money on foreign criminals.

If you break into my house and get hurt, you're going to get patched up before you appear before a judge.

If it was really my house, and something life threatening happened to you while breaking in and I found you, I would do my best to make sure you stayed alive. I'd probably get sued by you later or some other bullshit, but I can't look someone who needs help in the eye and not help them.

If you break into my house you're not making it to a judge.

So you would give medical aid to someone that cut themselves on a window they just broke gaining entry into your home?

So you would give medical aid to someone that cut themselves on a window they just broke gaining entry into your home?

Question. Does a burial in the back acreage qualify as "medical aid"?

twisted ankle is not life threatening. border patrol assists in life threatening and obvious injury situations. the comparison to a "war zone" by an illegal immigration advocate is absurd.

If shit hits the fan...you will be a target.

I'm not cracking on you. A beer to you for having sympathy and a heart.

If someone is hurt by accident or just doing something not ment to harm anyone or not illegal, I'd help them....otherwise, I'd give a what's up nod and walk on by.

A mother fucker breaks into your house and you're going to render aid on the guy???? :lmao:

What would your wife's boyfriend do? :flipoff2:

Because I shouldn't have to pay for a foreigner's health care with the money stolen out of my paychecks.
Go down there and work for free patching them up yourself and stop trying to spend my money on foreign criminals.

Blows my mind that I as an American citizen born here have to pay out the ass for medical treatment if I’m hurt, yet we need to give these dumb fucks free medical assistance because of their own stupid ass decisions. Get real. Not to mention the huge issue with our homeless veterans that nobody seems to care about.

Pre-flight instructions pretty much sums it up, “secure your own oxygen mask before assisting others”

Top Back Refresh