What's new
Oct

MO Midwest Wheeling Week ‘23 KS & MO 10/8-10/14

Curtism rebuilding his rear 14 in the darkest hours of the night in a Bomgars parking lot in El Dorado, KS.
D6C5B92E-CE86-488B-BF9F-63C64DA41F3F.jpeg

3C3C0780-3B41-4287-AC85-F5A919DD2FD4.jpeg

I was under the impression that Maprika support is gone?
Cartotracks has the official SMORR routes on it but I generally just ride the trails I know and take any new trails I see and keep the paper copy with me in the RZR.

if you have to buy the map of smorr each year at 10 bucks for cardo then get onx for 40 and use it in more places. again just info.

one thing i just saw that was neat about onx, you can make a route and it will put it on the map for you. so like if you wanted to hit rocky road and come back up iron horse and then something else it will give you the route. have not tried it yet. just found out how to do it last night.

Fuck I'm bummed. Pulling the big hill out of ft Scott my clutch said bye bye in 5th. Oddly it was fine all the way home in 6th. I just didn't want to risk getting a couple hundred miles further away and be stranded. Pics in bound from k rocks

k-rocks summary from my seat: I had heard the place was more suited for wrangler type vehicles. that I wouldnt like it, not enough big rocks. and to be honest, thats true. I had never been so this was a learning experience. and who better to do it with than a bunch of imaginary internet friends. :laughing:

there are a lot of dirt trails and very few "big rocks". had one off camber situation that required some rope from another rig. had a torn up rear diff. had a front ifs axle break. outside of that was a great day wheeling. good people, cool place, kick ass weather. :beer:

k-rocks summary from my seat: I had heard the place was more suited for wrangler type vehicles. that I wouldnt like it, not enough big rocks. and to be honest, thats true. I had never been so this was a learning experience. and who better to do it with than a bunch of imaginary internet friends. :laughing:

there are a lot of dirt trails and very few "big rocks". had one off camber situation that required some rope from another rig. had a torn up rear diff. had a front ifs axle break. outside of that was a great day wheeling. good people, cool place, kick ass weather. :beer:
Come to smorr and break my shit too

Damn good day guys !! Wonderful group of people , perfect weather and a great time . I will try upload pictures later ! Wish I didn’t have to work but don’t worry I’ll be buggy shopping now 😂🤣

Top Back Refresh