What's new

Mexico kicks ass!

Bullshit ones like that, tell them you'll take the ticket. Once they figure out there's no money in it they loose interest pretty fast.

60$ is like a weeks salary for that dude. Thanks for fucking it up for the rest of us.
Um...when he takes your dl...and tells you to come to the police station...and you have plane to catch.....you do you tough guy.:lmao::lmao:

Pretty sure I didn't fuck it up for anyone...as it's a culture down there...

Everything is great down there. Buying property is great. The medical care is great. The cops are great.
Everything!!!

RIGHT UP UNTIL IT’S NOT.

Hey, so tell me about those gun laws???

PeMex is a big customer of ours

We get very good hazard pay to work in or offshore Mexico
The only places equal to or higher hazard pay is off shore Africa and the Middle East.

OP, Cancun and Cozumel is a different world than Mexico City but glad you had fun

I almost went to jail for a swiss army knife. Fuck Mexico.

If you could get to someplace where you could be left alone, MX would be great to retire. Sooner or later you won't be left alone.

the donkey show is usually chicks giving blow jobs to donkeys.. and/or chicks having intercourse with donkeys

unlike how it turns out in Clerks 2
How much do these "donkey shows" that you speak of, cost to get in?

I have a friend who's interested

if they even catch you with a few rounds on the floor.. its Big Money or Jail Time.. there are signs warning people..

Not just no, hell no.

Attachments

• not-just-no-593dd6.jpg
    not-just-no-593dd6.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
I've never been to one.. I believe it would be something you would want to forget. but can't..

I assume that most are as bad as the one in Nuevo, Laredo.. although I saw on facebook yesterday, they paved Boys Town.. and how well it looks now..

Um...when he takes your dl...and tells you to come to the police station...and you have plane to catch.....you do you tough guy.:lmao::lmao:

Pretty sure I didn't fuck it up for anyone...as it's a culture down there...
This is why you bring old licenses with you. I have a whole dummy wallet for just such occasions. Had you pushed it and said let's go down to the court, he would have started dealing at a lot lower price or just given up. Next time take your phone out and take a pic of them, this will really straighten them up. There are numbers you can call to report them. Having the local one on hand is a great bargaining chip.

Knowing the game going in and being prepared makes things a lot easier.

This is why you bring old licenses with you. I have a whole dummy wallet for just such occasions. Had you pushed it and said let's go down to the court, he would have started dealing at a lot lower price or just given up. Next time take your phone out and take a pic of them, this will really straighten them up. There are numbers you can call to report them. Having the local one on hand is a great bargaining chip.

This sounds like something that works great in a first world country, especially if you're a minority and the cops aren't. In a third world country, not so much. But you should totally try it and report back! :flipoff2:

We'd probably contribute to a GoFundMe to get your ass out of jail, pretty sure :laughing:

I ain't got time for dat....:laughing::laughing:

And usually they have to kick up money to his partner and boss...

This sounds like something that works great in a first world country, especially if you're a minority and the cops aren't. In a third world country, not so much. But you should totally try it and report back! :flipoff2:

We'd probably contribute to a GoFundMe to get your ass out of jail, pretty sure :laughing:
Like I said, I have many years of doing this. I have spent cumulatively a couple years south of the border. From partying in TJ as a teenager to working for SCORE, I have learned a few things.

Of course, the way I look, I look like way more trouble than I'm worth so that helps too.

Time for a story. My dads business partner is from Mexico. He is from a little town outside of Monterrey. He has been here for 30+ years. He still owns a small property (10 acres) and small house there. He goes back a couple times a year. I believe he has a reputation as the “rich American” but he is far from wealthy, far from rich for that matter. Anyways about 5 or so year ago he was there for Thanksgiving and he left to come back. Later that day his sister went to check on his cows for him. She was kidnapped at his property and held for ransom. It is believe the kidnappers were looking for him but he had left that morning so they grabbed her. Not believed to be connected to the cartel but who knows. Some mercenaries were hired to complete the ransom payment. They negotiated the ransom lower and were due to make the down payment. Well they met the kidnappers and ended up taking the trash out if you know what I mean and getting the sister back. A little bang bang and worms will be eating some fresh food. Sister was physically fine but no idea on her mental damage. Mexico can be great but there is a small chance it ends up bad due to all the corruption and cartels.

Gas is around $1.03 / gal

Diesel is around $1.20 / gal

Bud, those prices are in LITERS.

Multiply by 3.8 for prices in gallons.

The last 2 nights I have had some fucking amazing food for not much $$

Last night was Italian all homemade pasta, was under $30

Tonight was some of the best Jerk food I have ever eaten (I've been to Jamaica a few times and every Jerk restaurant in shitty parts of towns I can find) I ordered 3 meals (1 to take back to the hotel for later snacking) and it was $33

Duuuude, tourist prices ! lol

Playa Del Carmen is where I am at right now, tomorrow I am going over to Cozumel
Tourists spots !

Mexico is fucking awesome ! But I'm surprised you think that's cheap.

Gotta go where the locals go, you'll get bomb ass tacos for .50cts a piece, ice cream for .30cts, churros big as you can imagine for less than a buck etc etc.

I need to pull some pics

Great place to vacation. Yes it has it's risks.

My wife grew up 30 minutes from the border. She will not cross ever again in her life she says. On the other hand her best friend that she grew up with travels to and all over Mexico all the time.

Her best friend is more scared to go to chicago than mexico. She has travel tips on how to be left alone for the most part but honestly Chicago you kinda know where to avoid.
In Mexico the cartels or policia. You never know when and where they will strike.
Cartels have gone in and killed inside resorts. Even though they often have armed guards it is not guaranteed safety.
Everything is a risk. Just like getting into your car and driving down the road. You take a risk.

I've spent a lot of time in Mexico over the years. Two trips there this year down to the Rivera Maya. I've spent many weeks in Mexico City for work. It's a great place to visit, but couldn't imagine living there. Through work I've been exposed to some of the very unsavory business and governmental practices. It's fun to have US wages and spend them there for sure.

Like I said, I have many years of doing this. I have spent cumulatively a couple years south of the border. From partying in TJ as a teenager to working for SCORE, I have learned a few things.

Of course, the way I look, I look like way more trouble than I'm worth so that helps too.
We got it….. you’re one of Artys “boyzzz” he runs with!!!!!!!

Glad your having fun but screw that. They decide they want something you have, you never had it.
I was given a tip that has made life easier for me when traveling in Latin America. Keep a folded up $50 bill in your passport. If someone wants to check your passport the money may or may not be in it when you get it back, but you'll probably be left alone.

Time for a story. My dads business partner is from Mexico. He is from a little town outside of Monterrey. He has been here for 30+ years. He still owns a small property (10 acres) and small house there. He goes back a couple times a year. I believe he has a reputation as the “rich American” but he is far from wealthy, far from rich for that matter. Anyways about 5 or so year ago he was there for Thanksgiving and he left to come back. Later that day his sister went to check on his cows for him. She was kidnapped at his property and held for ransom. It is believe the kidnappers were looking for him but he had left that morning so they grabbed her. Not believed to be connected to the cartel but who knows. Some mercenaries were hired to complete the ransom payment. They negotiated the ransom lower and were due to make the down payment. Well they met the kidnappers and ended up taking the trash out if you know what I mean and getting the sister back. A little bang bang and worms will be eating some fresh food. Sister was physically fine but no idea on her mental damage. Mexico can be great but there is a small chance it ends up bad due to all the corruption and cartels.
Wait….. so the kidnapped girl forgot her “dummy wallet”????? Wtf was she thinking!!!!!!!

Glad you had have crispins Mexico is lot of fun for sure

It's closer to beach for me than going to Cali. Love going to random shitty bbq grill stand in local town or cruising in between neighborhoods and get whatever meat with cheese. Point it at grill, sign 2 or 3, then point at cheese, then enjoy every bit of it.

Awesome fireworks, always worth getting them.

I dont do the FB so this is the only place I have.

The point of my post, is all the bad ass shit you can do here without the BS.

Try to pet a fucking tiger in the USA, or drive a dune buggy around with a cooler full of beer on $1.03 gas in the USA
I held a grizzly cub right here in CA

Attachments

• 7F54D2C9-B504-4790-841D-79DF62D80C77.jpeg
    7F54D2C9-B504-4790-841D-79DF62D80C77.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Top Back Refresh