What's new

Mexican Cartel at it again

I think a lot more Americans are killed down there than is reported.

An old friend of mines brother was just beaten, shot and left for dead in a ditch in TJ. Didn’t get reported at all.

Random nurse posted it on FB and it made rounds locally until he was identified.

Dude was a POS so he probably got what he deserved but crazy it doesn’t get reported.

I think a lot more Americans are killed down there than is reported.

An old friend of mines brother was just beaten, shot and left for dead in a ditch in TJ. Didn’t get reported at all.

Random nurse posted it on FB and it made rounds locally until he was identified.

Dude was a POS so he probably got what he deserved but crazy it doesn’t get reported.

If your not doing stupid shit, your pretty safe down there. Now if you go into the wrong bar to buy some blow, then start hitting on the dealers girlfriend, you're going to have issues. In Mexico, stupid not only hurts, it can be deadly.

If your not doing stupid shit, your pretty safe down there. Now if you go into the wrong bar to buy some blow, then start hitting on the dealers girlfriend, you're going to have issues. In Mexico, stupid not only hurts, it can be deadly.
Been there many times, and never had a problem, but reports of car-jackings are more and more common. I know they happen here too, but if you're in a 4WD truck of any ilk you're a target in certain areas.

Send a few units like this down there and let's see how well these cartels do against someone that shoots back.

That Time Army Rangers Got in a Gunfight with the Crips Street Gang
I actually know some of the retired LEOs that responded to that shit. Every single one of them I talked to loved that day. Even though it was a nightmare at the time, t was a turning point for that area. Its still by no means great but it was absolutely 3rd world violent before that.

Coming to a city near you:mad3:

Derail/side note….
I remember this story…..
Grew up on 43rd and east “C” street, in Tacoma …. Went to Lincoln High School…. Knew a lot of kids that got wrapped up in this shit!!!!

I know….. cool story!!!!!!
Your OG hood is full of homeless and mediocre thugs now, with a heavy dash of Woke….

They likely didn't have eyes on targets. Streets were dark, homies were running around at random. Nobody was able to zero in on any specific target so they just sprayed and prayed like it was Vietnam?

None of the cartel violence is reported . The cartel kills the reporters if they dare mention it .

And : pffffffffttt. Who needs a secure border ?

TJ has never been a nice place to go for gringos, but Baja is fine.
Everytime they talk about the killings, it's still less than a major city in the USA.

ehhhhh, not really.

and maybe things have cooled down in Mexico from a decade ago, but the killings there were much MUCH worse than in any major city. They'd machine gun an entire intersection to get a few people. it was so bad they had mobile incinerators to handle the bodies.

and Mexicos murders have been climbing since 2015.

mexico has almost a third of our population but double the yearly homicides.

Reactions: DMG
Sad thing is the bodies of wimmenz are still being found along the border companies. Is it a serial killer?

Sad thing is the bodies of wimmenz are still being found along the border companies. Is it a serial killer?
women that paid to be smuggled into America only to be abused and dumped by coyotes?

women that paid to be smuggled into America only to be abused and dumped by coyotes?
I was referring to those working for RCA, Westinghouse, etc... Those "USA" corporations using cheep labor just over the border-

Well it's actually true now. We're winning because trafficking humans is way more profitable than some Horse or Coke.
Fentanyl changed the market too. Now it's much easier to bring in a much greater dosage equivalent of drugs due to it's insane potency. It's entirely displaced heroin in many regions for that reason. The end result is you need far less people dedicated to trafficking to get the same amount of end product to market.

Top Back Refresh