What's new

Memorial Day plans?

Invited for a group ride on the motorcycles. 99% of the time I ride alone, but I'll give this a show. Worst case scenario I break off and finish the day on my own.

Wife and I are going on a hike Sunday morning and going to grill up some steaks at some point over the weekend. Other than that, probably just hanging around the house - maybe change the oil in my Jeep.

Work and make $$$!! Have a trip planned to SMORR the weekend after when everyone isn't there. :flipoff2:

Heading to my folks house saturday to put the dock in with my nephews then help the old man drink his beer. The rest of the weekend its me and the kid wife is working this weekend

Currently typing this from my phone at a campground on Lake Pomme De Terre, enjoying the first camping trip of the season... going home Monday. Maybe Tuesday to avoid idiotson the road.

been on 6 day weeks for about 2 months..hoping to finish some stuff on my project then fuckin veg out

Drinking beer and moving/organizing crap into my now "secure" shop
20200522_132122.jpg

ThePanzerFuhrer said:
Saturday I’m gonna screen topsoil until it start raining.

What do you get for a truckload delivered? My parking lot/ gokart track/ yard is a disaster.

supposed to be rainy here, probably work the puppy, try and work outside if I can. Clean and organize the house. I have no life

Just got home yesterday from 5 days of camping... Thank the Lord I don't have to go back to work until Friday!!!

20200526_150734.jpg

Spent the weekend in the woods with no cell service working on my father-in-law's new to us cabin. Did some hiking as well. It was a great weekend

photo3692.jpg

spent a good time at a few BBQ parties, nice to just sit and bullshit in person, haha

We will be there this weekend. Load up and join us:smokin:

Top Back Refresh